/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jannah Network: Testimonials Needed & Poll

Beardo
12-29-2009, 06:09 AM
:sl:

As many of you may know, IslamicBoard is apart of the Jannah Network.

I wanted to keep it as a surprise, but so much for that...

I need professional yet honest testimonials from you users directed towards the Jannah Network so I can publish it on the site. Please also put your name or pen name (whichever you'd like to use) and I'll publish it on the site. :)

If you have a website or company or something, I can possibly put that under it as well. :D Good Advertising, ay?! :D

----

Part II:

Also tell me what you think of the site design!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AlHoda
12-29-2009, 06:33 AM
What is Jannah Network, if I may ask?:D

Beardo
12-29-2009, 06:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
What is Jannah Network, if I may ask?:D
It's an organization that manages a series of different websites, including an Academy, web designing/hosting studio, etc. i'm still updating content, but you can read more at JannahNetwork.com. :statisfie

Beardo
12-29-2009, 03:19 PM
:ermm:

Bumperz Thumperz...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raaina
12-29-2009, 03:48 PM
Quick question.

On the jobs page, where it says to e-mail cv and for more info. I couldn't see an e-mail address anywhere.

Do we just use the one on the contact page or is there a specific one set up for jobs?

Edited: I love the site by the way :)

Beardo
12-29-2009, 03:54 PM
^ Jazakallah.

And yes, info@jannahnetwork.com.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
12-29-2009, 10:10 PM

The design is pretty cool mashaAllah. I hope it's even better when you complete it. The overall setup is nice especially the link tabs :D.

zakirs
12-29-2009, 10:12 PM
The new site is wonderful!! ..

:D .. will need to talk to you about the website.Ping me when you are online (and when i am awake).

The testimonial will be posted soon too :)

Sawdah
12-29-2009, 10:36 PM
Totally impressed the first time I saw it . :D
Mashallah, nice work.:thumbs_up

Beardo
01-07-2010, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seekerofjannah
Totally impressed the first time I saw it . :D
Mashallah, nice work.:thumbs_up
:D

Jazakallah.

I'm considering changing the background to maroon or blue. What do you all think about that?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-07-2010, 12:24 AM

Blue might be nice...but that's just cause i like blue. What type of blue?

Beardo
01-07-2010, 12:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

Blue might be nice...but that's just cause i like blue. What type of blue?
That's a good question. Either Navy blue or light blue.

I've gotten a lot of complaints against the Orange.

I'm a big fan of Orange chicken by the way...

But at any rate, Do you guys have any suggestions as to what I can add/remove from the site to attract people etc?

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-07-2010, 12:43 AM
Maybe they find it bright? It wasn't that bad i thought...

As for suggestions, I don't know...lol.

Sawdah
01-09-2010, 06:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
:D

Jazakallah.

I'm considering changing the background to maroon or blue. What do you all think about that?
Hm, not sure. I like how it is now.
That's a good question. Either Navy blue or light blue.
I think light blue would look good. :)

Rabi'ya
01-09-2010, 09:51 PM
that click click noise when u scroll over alink on jannah network homepage is awful and really annoying. otherwise I quite like the orange. but then any colour would be nice i guess. you've made a lot of improvements recently. congrats on that!! I pray you keep it up and create a prosperous network inshallah

Beardo
01-10-2010, 02:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~SilverOrchid~
that click click noise when u scroll over alink on jannah network homepage is awful and really annoying. otherwise I quite like the orange. but then any colour would be nice i guess. you've made a lot of improvements recently. congrats on that!! I pray you keep it up and create a prosperous network inshallah
Ameen. Jazakumullahu Khair for recognizing. :statisfie

Yeah, i find that noise annoying as well. I need to fix that problem asap. Someone had complained about that before too.

At the same time, another person said they were making music with those noises. :hmm:

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Lol I actually liked the sounds...sounded retro. Kinda spacey...;D

zakirs
01-10-2010, 05:10 PM
I believe playing sounds without permission is intrusion of privacy :\

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-10-2010, 05:13 PM
^^You total bore! lol kidding

Beardo
01-15-2010, 12:54 AM
I realized the site has been down recently. The issue has been resolved (once and for all Insha'Allah) and the site is back up, Alhamdulillah! :D

Na7lah
01-15-2010, 01:00 AM
The site looks awesome! And that's a word I never use.

Beardo
01-15-2010, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Na7lah
The site looks awesome! And that's a word I never use.
:D You used it in the right place insha'Allah. ;)

I can't wait to release the NEWEST project. It's a Halal MEDIA website. this one brother has this heavy equipment which he uses to deduct the music part of the music nasheeds. It's so exciting! ;D Can't wait to release it insha'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.