/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Like father,like son.

AlHoda
12-31-2009, 08:04 PM
:sl:

Here's a joke to make your day, I hope :exhausted:

There once was a very dumb student named John. John was so dumb that his teacher one day asked his father to come. The teacher tried to explain to the father that his son was stupid. However his father refused to believe that his son was stupid, so the teacher tried to prove to the father how stupid John was. He said to John; 'John, look in class no.7,see if I am sitting there? will you'. So John rushed out of the classroom in search of the teacher, after a while he came back to his teacher and father and said; ' I'm sorry, sir, but I couldn't find you in class no.7'. The father was veryangry and shocked, and walked up to his son and slapped him in the face, yelling; 'WHY DIDN'T YOU LOOK IN CLASS NO.6 OR 5??!!!!!!'.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Innocent Soul
01-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Assalamualaikum

'WHY DIDN'T YOU LOOK IN CLASS NO.6 OR 5??!!!!!!'.
:omg:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.