- Qatada -
01-01-2010, 09:00 PM
:salamext:

:D

http://colorquiz.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
01-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Outgoing but unpredictable and unstable. Likes things to go her way, otherwise she becomes agitated, indecisive, and fake in her activities.

Stress source is feeling empty and isolated from others and trying to bridge the gap between herself and others. Wants to live life to the fullest and experience as much as possible. she cannot stand any restrictions or obstacles put in her way and only longs to be free.

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

Current events leave her feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Has a strong desire to contribute and influence others, but it can make her restless. she is driven by her desires and hopes. Enjoys a wide range of activities, but she may spread herself to thin taking on too much.

Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give her more freedom and less obstacles.

Fears she will be held back from achieving things she really wants, leading her to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless.

Really interesting, jazak Allah khair for sharing. It's quite accurate, especially the italicized bits!

Cabdullahi
01-01-2010, 09:29 PM
^ unstable ?! 3audhu billah

Güven
01-01-2010, 09:37 PM
Your Existing Situation

"Outgoing but unpredictable and unstable. Likes things to go his way, otherwise he becomes agitated, indecisive, and fake in his activities."

Your Stress Sources

Feeling empty and isolated from others and trying to bridge the gap between himself and others. Wants to live life to the fullest and experience as much as possible. He cannot stand any restrictions or obstacles put in his way and only longs to be free.

Your Restrained Characteristics

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective

"Longs for tenderness and for a feeling of acceptance from a partner. Appreciates things that are beautiful, pleasing to the eye, and stylish."

Your Actual Problem

"Prefers to be left in peace and avoids arguments, confrontation, and conflicts."

Your Actual Problem #2

Needs to find a stable and peaceful environment which will free him of the worries that are preventing him from achieving the things he wants.

Uhm...except for my actual problems the rest seem a little off. :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
01-01-2010, 09:40 PM
^ subhanallah i guess everyone is unstable

Güven
01-01-2010, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Did you take the test?

- Qatada -
01-01-2010, 09:46 PM

don't show it to others if i was u.. lol, cuz its real accurate.

plus u can do it whenever ur in different moods, it has different results each time.

Cabdullahi
01-01-2010, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Did you take the test?
what do you think im going to be unstable like you huh?!?....

all those magical turkish kebabs you had over those years were of no use :heated:

This is mine but its straight BdotS!

Your Existing Situation
Feels there are barriers between himself and the essential things he desires.

Your Stress Sources
"Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature."

"Demanding and picky in his relationships, but careful not to bring out conflict or disagreements and this may decrease his chances of achieving his goals and ideas."

"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended, which leaves him feeling isolated."

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has."

"Although he is able to find contentment through sexual activity, he feels hopeless to change his problems and difficulties and continues to make the best of what he has.

Your Desired Objective
"Feels as if he has been held back from many things, and that other things have always tried to dominate him. He now feels he has to make up for lost time by living an overly intense lifestyle."

Your Actual Problem
"Wishes he was more spontaneous and impulsive, but holds back because he needs things to be in order, rational, and clearly defined."

Cabdullahi
01-01-2010, 09:53 PM
why does mine have to contain connotation of sex....i think this survey hype is trying to defame and destroy a black brothers reputation...its racist! :(

Donia
01-01-2010, 09:58 PM
SubhanAllah..
Mine was pretty accurate.
A little disturbing.

Güven
01-01-2010, 10:01 PM
why does mine have to contain connotation of sex....i think this survey hype is trying to defame and destroy a black brothers reputation...its racist! :(

I had it too , but I didn't include it cuz it was ridiculous. :hmm:

Its just giving a general view, not a personal though.

Cabdullahi
01-01-2010, 10:08 PM
I had it too , but I didn't include it cuz it was ridiculous. :hmm:

Its just giving a general view, not a personal though.
thats cheating you waited for me to take the quiz so that would i fall for this trap

thats why you asked me this innocent question without warning me of what is going to happen :raging: :

Did you take the test?
so i did what you wanted me to do and i took the test not knowing it had sexual refrences...i just copied and pasted falling for the trap

Güven
01-01-2010, 10:23 PM
thats cheating you waited for me to take the quiz so that would i fall for the trap

thats why you asked me this :

so i did what you wanted me to do and i took the test not knowing it had sexual refrences...i just copied and pasted falling for the trap

Its because you kept saying why we were unstable and all thus I thought you had some better results to show, I had no idea that you didn't took the test already. :exhausted

^ unstable ?! 3audhu billah
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahi

love_mawada
01-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Needs excitement and constant stimulation. Willingly participates in activities that are thrilling and offer adventure.
THAT"S ME!!! ;)

AlHoda
01-02-2010, 07:02 PM
I:sl: I don't think you should take it so personally:D

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Accurate, Can't post here. :D

★мαячαн★
01-04-2010, 11:19 AM
wow.. mine was acurate too.. can't post either :D

tyvm for the post...

helps you reflect a little bit... oooooooooooofhhhhhh.. left me gobsmacked.. :P

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
The word "stubborn" all over the result pages. :p

★мαячαн★
01-04-2010, 02:22 PM
lool,

amm suree it wasn't that bad ;)

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-04-2010, 04:08 PM
The only part I disagree with is

"Delights in the finer things in life and things that appeal to the senses, but can be critical. Is careful and cautious and must believe he is not being manipulated or tricked. Keeps his emotions in check and is always analyzing his relationships in order to know exactly where he stands at all times. Demands complete honesty as a protection against his naturally trusting nature."

Ummu Sufyaan
01-05-2010, 07:31 AM
:sl:
most of my results were largely inaccurate :$

'Abdul Rahmaan
01-05-2010, 09:29 AM
How about posting something from those results. People won't consider that to be accurate since you've already mentioned the results to be inacurate.

★мαячαн★
01-05-2010, 05:31 PM
your existing situation:Is not making any progress, but unwilling to put any further effort into the situation. Seeking more comfortable conditions where very little is required of her.

your stress sources:
"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."

restrained charcteristics
Tries to participate and involve herself in things going on around him; however, avoids conflict and arguments to reduce stress and tension."

Giving more than she is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels she is being forced into compromising and even her close relationships leave her feeling emotional distant.

"Insists her hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. her self-centeredness can cause her to take things too personally."

"Insists her hopes and ideas are realistic and achievable, but needs encouragement and support. her self-centeredness can cause her to take things too personally."

desired objective:
Willing to put aside her own ambitions and goals in order to gain the comfort and security she craves and live a low-key life

your actual problem:
"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists she is free to develop in her own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on her own, with little to no help from others."

hehe
afeww bitss ii don't agree withhhh :D

IbnAbdulHakim
01-05-2010, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -

don't show it to others if i was u.. lol, cuz its real accurate
hmmmmmm... :p

Your Existing Situation
"Organized and detail-oriented, he has a very precise and methodical manner. He needs relationships which offer him understanding, respect, and approval."
^ NOT ME

Your Stress Sources
"Unfulfilled hopes have left him feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears he will be looked over, lose his position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and his negative attitude leads him to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."
^ LOL not me AT ALL !!

"Feels he is getting less than he deserves for all his hard work; however, he makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

Is bothered when his needs and desires are misunderstood and he feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. His self-centered attitude can cause him to be easily offended.

Is bothered when his needs and desires are misunderstood and he feels there is no one to turn to or rely on. His self-centered attitude can cause him to be easily offended.

Current events have him feeling forced to make bargains and put aside his own desires for now. He is able to find satisfaction and happiness through sexual activity.
^ all wrong again

Your Desired Objective
"Needs peaceful surroundings. Looking for relief from stress, conflict, and arguments. Tries to control potentially harmful situations and arguments by treading lightly. Is sensitive, emotional, and has an eye for detail."
this parts true :)

Your Actual Problem
Disappointed because his hopes have not come to pass and he fears coming up with new goals will only lead to further disappointment. These conflicting emotions lead to a feeling of anxiety and depression. He tries to escape into a peaceful and calm relationship which offers encouragement and protection from further disappointment.
^ wrong again :p

was fun but not accurate for me

Assalamu alaikum

Asiyah3
01-05-2010, 06:05 PM
"Constantly moving forward in her life and career in order to gain a higher position and more recognition. Unhappy with current circumstances and needs to constantly make changes to herself in order to become a better person."

...I try :embarrass

True, accurate it is :p

layla is here
01-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Mine says i'm artistic, and I long for a loving and caring relationship.
Pretty true, but that can explain most girls :)

★мαячαн★
01-05-2010, 08:58 PM
lol maybe it is hit andd miss :D
buttt cann someone maybe explain how it works?
anyy genuis'' here?:P

:)

'Abdul Rahmaan
02-21-2010, 01:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -

plus u can do it whenever ur in different moods, it has different results each time.
Yeah, different results in different moods.

Your Existing Situation

"Is not making any progress, but unwilling to put any further effort into the situation. Seeking more comfortable conditions where very little is required of him."

Your Stress Sources

Feeling empty and isolated from others and trying to bridge the gap between himself and others. Wants to live life to the fullest and experience as much as possible. He cannot stand any restrictions or obstacles put in his way and only longs to be free.

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Feels trapped in a helpless situation and is desperately seeking relief. He is able to find pleasure and happiness in sexual activity.

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective

"Feels stressed due to his current situation or relationships, and needs to make changes. Looking for a solution that will increase his chances of fulfilling his current hopes and dreams."

Your Actual Problem

"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give him more freedom and less obstacles."

Your Actual Problem

"Fears he will be held back from achieving things he really wants, leading him to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

Italianguy
02-21-2010, 01:49 AM
Your Existing Situation

"Outgoing but unpredictable and unstable. Likes things to go his way, otherwise he becomes agitated, indecisive, and fake in his activities."

Your Stress Sources

"Feels empty and isolated from others and wishes to overcome this feeling. Believes life has more to offer him than what he was experienced thus far, and doesn't want to miss out on anything. He purses all his goals and dreams, fearful that any missed opportunity will cause him to miss out on even more. Quickly becomes an expert in any field he pursues and can sometimes come off as overbearing and nosy."

Giving more than he is getting back and feels misunderstood and unappreciated. Feels he is being forced into compromising and even his close relationships leave him feeling emotional distant.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

"Has a strong desire to contribute and influence others, but it can make him restless. He is driven by his desires and hopes. Enjoys a wide range of activities, but he may spread himself to thin taking on too much."

Your Actual Problem

"Fears he will be held back from achieving things he really wants, leading him to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

Your Actual Problem #2

"Feeling held back and restricted from moving forward, looking for a solution that will give him more freedom and less obstacles."

HMMMM....wow, it says i only have 2 problems? ..........Yeah right!

AlbanianMuslim
02-21-2010, 02:18 AM
i love personality tests. i took one in high school and my results were so strange my teacher made me take it two more times. then she tacked it up on the back wall for everyone to read for their amusement..with my permission of course.

Woodrow
02-21-2010, 02:41 AM
Interesting. I notice it is based on the Lascher (Lucher) color test. My own critique of the test is it is culturally biased and the accuracy declines the further the subject is from the standard test audience. In other words the closer a person is to being white, average income, average education, English speaking person living in a large metropolitan area the more accurate the test will be, but the accuracy declines the further removed the subject is from being like the standard audience.

Italianguy
02-21-2010, 02:45 AM
^ummmm...yeah, what he said.

Life_Is_Short
02-21-2010, 03:13 AM
All these statements can relate to anyone. :mmokay:

Na7lah
02-21-2010, 03:33 AM
Was Disturbingly Accurate :muddlehea Don't expect me to post it lol

CosmicPathos
02-21-2010, 05:57 AM
"Enjoys the refined, kind, and sensitive, but can be harshly critical unless he is guaranteed the act is honest and truthful. Keeps his eyes open and his emotions in check so that he always knows where he stands. Tends to be a bit too trusting and therefore expects sincerity and honest from those closest to him." Also true.

"His destructive behavior is his way of escaping and hiding the helplessness he feels." woah this is so true these days ....

@ Abdullahi: haha, the sex part. I got something similar. lol. Maybe its because they took into account the hedonism of European society when the test was made.

tw009
02-22-2010, 10:43 PM
wow that was a little too accurate :|

waqas maqsood
02-23-2010, 02:24 AM
Being already depressed and then your own PC telling you you're depressed....

:raging:

Italianguy
02-23-2010, 03:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Being already depressed and then your own PC telling you you're depressed....

:raging:
Come on bro.....SMILE:D I know you can do it....I know your smilllllling right now;D Come on don't be depressed. We have so much to b thankfull for. God let us wake up today!......which means, we're still breathing....Thats always a good thing right? I myself have grown kind of partial to breathing.

Don't listen to your PC, there is one thing you can do to a PC that you can't do to your wife..................push the OFF button;D

I'm just kidding ladies, Just tryin to cheeer a brother up.:D

waqas maqsood
02-24-2010, 03:36 AM
Subhanallah, thank you for your kind words Italianguy.

Italianguy
02-24-2010, 03:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by waqas maqsood
Subhanallah, thank you for your kind words Italianguy.
No problem bro....it's my duty:D

smile
02-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Outgoing but unpredictable and unstable. Likes things to go her way, otherwise she becomes agitated, indecisive, and fake in her activities."

Your Stress Sources
"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past she was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to her fear of over involvement, she now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around her. "

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

"Emotionally withdrawn, feels forced to make compromises which makes emotional attachments difficult."

Your Desired Objective
"Has a strong desire to contribute and influence others, but it can make her restless. she is driven by her desires and hopes. Enjoys a wide range of activities, but she may spread herself to thin taking on too much."

Your Actual Problem
"Fears she will be held back from achieving things she really wants, leading her to search endlessly for satisfaction and become involved in activities which are pointless."

★ηαѕιнα★
02-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Hmm I dont know what to think of it.. Have to think about it some more :D
Have some similarities with you sissy! Not a lot but still.
Noticed that hehe ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.