/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Robotic Engineering

SweetCherryPie
01-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Hi,

I need some help ... advice ... support ... maybe there are some of you here who are studying Robotics?

I am quite stressful with this new course!

Anyone taking this or doing their PhD on Robotics?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
01-04-2010, 12:21 PM
:sl:

my cousin just recently completed his Phd from Manchester Uni. need any help i can put u in touch inshAllah. :)

zakirs
01-04-2010, 12:37 PM
I am in final year of my mech engineering and my project involves a bit of robotics.What specific help do you need?

Asim Khan
01-05-2010, 03:36 AM

Robotics?

From IIT's Electrical Engineering Introduction to Profession course:

www.iit.edu

Perhaps this would be of interest:

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...eperation.html (whoops, www.m-w.com says it's spelt preparation)

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SweetCherryPie
01-05-2010, 03:57 PM

Thank you all for your feedbacks.

I would appreciate if you (SilverOrchid [your cousin, perhaps] and Zakirs) both could help me out with this course.

I'm currently doing literature review on Robotics and it is slowly killing me :hmm:

I would very much like it, SilverOrchid if I could get hold of your cousin. I'm currently in a place where I have to write on Robotics and any articles or research done where I can read up on and perhaps, any sort of websites anyone can provide me where I can better understand Robotics would be very helpful.

Thanks, Asim for your feedback as well.

zakirs
01-06-2010, 10:21 AM
What class/age are you and what level of robotics do you need ? ( school, building a robot , research papers )

(higher level)

Some great websites :-

www.Scirus.com (scientific search engine on research papers and maany articles )

sciencedirect.com (another website for research papers ).

Mid , lower level :-

http://www.instructables.com/id/Robotics/

great instructions on how to start building your own robots :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaWMvEY3Qgc

Video course on introduction to robotics ( 20 lectures i think ) by IITs (indian institute of Technology)

SweetCherryPie
01-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Thanks a lot, Zakirs :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.