/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Quran Baby!

Beardo
01-07-2010, 05:06 AM
My friend Karim found this on the net and added his own caption. He also has the following questions:

How did that baby afford the headset? If he’s so independent, why is he wearing that sweater? Is teaching Qur’an online his fulltime job, or does he have another source of income? Why isn’t he in daycare? Is it healthy for a 2-year-old to be online that much? Does he ever spend time with his friends? When and where is his next Jummah khutbah? Does he follow any specific madhhab? Does he only eat Zabihah certified baby food? Did he get his ijazah from a 3-year-old? Does he ever stop in the middle of a lesson and say “naptime”? Does he get paid in graham crackers? Is he even old enough to speak? Does he ride a bike to the Masjid? Who took that picture?

Do his parents know??

Taken from: http://www.DiariesofaHafiz.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ژاله
01-07-2010, 08:59 AM
Did he get his ijazah from a 3-year-old?
most probably :hmm:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-07-2010, 10:38 AM
:sl:

Hez soo CUTE masha'Allah!!

Apart from the Qs.:giggling:

Beardo
01-09-2010, 03:22 AM
I found it hilarious. ;D

Especially after my friend added all those questions to it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
01-09-2010, 10:47 AM
^Yea, no doubt!!

I had to fwd it to my friends, couldn't resist!!

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
01-10-2010, 10:20 PM
LOL some of the questions r hilarious. Does he get paid in graham crackers?
Does he ever stop in the middle of a lesson and say “naptime”?
Who took that picture? LOOOOOOL.

Funny.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-10-2010, 10:25 PM
LOL for a sec i thought this was Real.. like im soo gullible : \..
i thought that baby was really a "all know it all" ..or is this really real?
hmm...

A-Believer-25
01-31-2010, 04:05 PM
Nice picture! lol

ayesha.ansari
07-30-2010, 11:22 AM
What a love for ALLAH and Quran. This child would be an example for all of us. we should also have a spirit like him to spread our Islam and the way of ALLAh.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.