/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Healthy Quote

Beardo
01-09-2010, 05:26 AM
"Once on your lips forever on your hips"

What a girly statement. My friend just told me that, as I was telling him I'm eating a cream filled cookie... Way to make me feel good about myself. :exhausted+o(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fטлку
01-09-2010, 05:28 AM
Well, at least you haven't been pigging out on Pizza for the last two days...with extra cheese :X

Not to mention chocolate :X

Beardo
01-09-2010, 05:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
Well, at least you haven't been pigging out on Pizza for the last two days...with extra cheese :X

Not to mention chocolate :X
I'm guessing you have? :X +o(

But chocolate is understandable. Chocolate is delicious. Cadbury? My friend gave me chocolate covered DATES the other day. From Saudi. MMM DELICIOUSS!

Fטлку
01-09-2010, 05:35 AM
Well, yes :X
Yup. Cadbury :D
I wouldn't mind ferrero rocher though...and Pot of Gold..and Mars..and snickers..twix..and kit kat :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fטлку
01-09-2010, 05:42 AM
The most recent chocolate overeating was two weeks back..
Lets see..
I tried out..
Brownies (my friend made 'em. Made sure they were edible first)
A slice each of 2 Birthday Cakes :p

And then I had to go to a b'day party so there...
A Cupcake
B'day Cake
And since they ripped open one of the boxes of chocolate I got the b'day girl...some of that chocolate too :p

Beardo
01-09-2010, 05:22 PM
xD

Well, I must say... I'm jealous. I'm a chocolate lover. I can't blame you.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-09-2010, 05:26 PM
and leaving me out of the choco Convoo.. *tut tut* on you both.. lol
Mesiing.. MashaAllaah Chocolate is really nice.. Everything i eat has to have chocolate. obviously not hot meals such as chicken and etc.. you know what i mean..

But i agree..ChOcO is yummy and something we all gootaa callm down on lol
Liikee eat the correct amountt...
perhaps a fruit with chocolate on it..or maybe something similiar hmm
am getting new ideas myself from myself :O.. wow

Fטлку
01-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Eating a chocolaty ice cream! :D
Which, a site says, has "crunchy outer-coating of a chocolate shell studded with biscuit pieces, which covers a rich chocolate ice-cream, all of which encases a central bar of chocolate." <- doesn't do it justice :X

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-14-2010, 09:51 PM
^^ lol sure doesnt sis :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.