/* */

PDA

View Full Version : nose bleed and stomach aches

tango92
01-10-2010, 09:56 AM
here in the uk weve had alot of snow recently and the temperature has been freezing cold for like a week.

about two days ago just before maghrib salah i had a pretty bad nosebleed and im sure its because of the cold. i swallowed a fair bit of blood and it gave me a stomach ache.
for the past few days ive been waking up with the smell of blood on my breath and stomach aches in the afternoon. my face is totally stuffy, so i cant read quran properly.

any advice?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
01-10-2010, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tango92
any advice?
:sl:

Only to go and see and see your GP if this persists.

Rabi'ya
01-10-2010, 10:13 AM

the smell of blood can linger for a long time. particularly after a nosebleed. I would suggest giving it time until your body has got rid of the blood.

Try doing wudhu to clear the smell of blood from your nose, and then wait for your body to clear the rest out inshAllah

my husband gets a lot of nosebleeds too and sometimes the best thing is merely to wait.

جوري
01-11-2010, 05:58 AM
get one of these

and one of these

and use it in this fashion

stuff falls from your nose into your stomach all the time.. if you are tasting it, then it is in the back of your throat and not your stomach..

your stomachache could very well be from some other reason, the Ph of your stomach is enough to kill anything including a few broken red blood cells from your nose!

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tango92
01-13-2010, 08:45 PM
jazakAllah for your help guys. AlhamdulLilah im feeling much better now.

may Allah grant us all good health

Snowflake
01-13-2010, 08:53 PM
Hamdulillah bro. I'm glad to hear that. May Allah grant you lasting good health. Ameen

Blackpool
01-13-2010, 11:44 PM
You're eating too much yellow snow. Get yourself to the doctors. If you're working and not claiming benefits then it's definately your right. A working man pays for his NHS every week/month so make the most of it. The Americans have to pay per visit to the doctors. I've not fallen ill for at least 5 years but if I did I would definately get my moneys worth as I'm the one forking out every week.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.