/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is orgen donation allowed in Islam?

Esther462
01-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Is orgen donation allowed in Islam?

Before I became muslim, I put myself (my mum made me go) on the orgen donation list. Now I'm muslim, should I get my name removed from the list or is ok for me to leave on there?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
01-11-2010, 11:07 PM
I don't know if it is haram or halal but I have seen many undeserving people get organs, while many in dire need go without.. you might at least want to specify that you wish to donate your organs to Muslims only.. I'd be disheartened to give a vital organ that Allah swt bestowed upon me to some drunkard kaffir who sobered up for five months to get on the list and then get a life buoy only to get back to his old ways...

a dear friend of mine lost her father to liver cancer, and they wouldn't even put him on the list, the man didn't speak English very well and they put that down as 'non-compliance' and I know of a young sheikh currently who needs a liver but doesn't have the means to afford such an expensive operation...

someone out there like Larry Hagman is probably getting the liver of a 21 year old just because he can..

my two cents

:w:

ardianto
01-12-2010, 02:01 PM
:sl:

Sister Esther462.

I guess, you will donate your organ after (excuse me) you have died. So, I will focus on organ donation from the dead person.

A small number of Ulama say organ donation from dead person is forbidden. Their reason is based on a hadith : "Cut/mutilate bone of dead person is same as cut/mutilate human bone when (this human) was alive".
(Narrated by Abu Daud).

However, according to majority of Ulama, this hadith is pointing to unnecessary mutilation or mutilation with bad intention, in example, mutilate dead enemy's body. But organ donation is different, this is for help another. And there are many ayaah and hadith that ordered Muslim to help another.

In many countries Ulama have issued fatawa, organ donation is allowed with conditions :
- This organ donation is for help someone who need this organ. (Regarding to medical)
- This donation is sincerely. With permission from the donor (if the donor still alive), or permission from the donor's family (if the donor has died).
- This is not organ trading. The donor and his/her family are not allowed to ask payment for this donation. (Organ trading is strictly prohibited).

Sister, you don't need to remove your name from the list. According to majority of Ulama, organ donation is allowed or even good, because the donor help someone who need help. And you can donate your organ to anyone, Muslim or non-Muslim.

Esther462
01-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Thank you everyone.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Qadir
01-14-2010, 05:57 PM
QUESTION

What is the Islaamic ruling on organ donation? Can a Muslim write in his will for someone to receive one or more parts of his body?

ANSWER by Shaykh Muhammad 'Umar Baazmool, instructor at Umm Al-Quraa University in Makkah

Organ donation, in reality, is an issue that has a lot of other issues related to it, so it requires us to specify the issue more clearly.

Otherwise, then the sacredness of a Muslim that has died is like the sacredness of the living Muslim. So while it is not permissible for a Muslim to have an organ removed from his body to be given to someone else while he is alive without any dire necessity or emergency, then likewise he may not do this after his death.

Secondly, the body that has been given to a person is a trust. It is not for him to do with it as he likes, things that Allaah has not ordered him with nor has He legislated.

Thirdly, who will this organ go to? Will it go from the Muslims to other Muslims, or will it go from the Muslims to the disbelievers? As for the first case, then this is the focus of our discussion, since the second case is strictly prohibited. It is not permissible for a Muslim to donate one of his organs to a disbeliever. This is what seems apparent to me, and Allaah knows best.

So in the first case, a Muslim donating to another Muslim, this is the focus of our discussion. What seems apparent to me is that a fatwaa must be sought from a scholar for each and every situation, since each situation has its own distinct and specific details.

So the scholar will look into each case separately. Does this patient's life depend solely upon this organ? Or is this donor dead or only brain-dead? The scholars of fiqh have discussed this issue - Is being brain-dead considered a true death or not?

So the reality is that each and every situation requires an independent study. We are not able to issue one general verdict for all of these different cases, due to the great number of factors and problems involved.

So I say that each case must be studied independently by a council of the people of knowledge and specialization who look into all the details of the operation, so they can issue a verdict about the permissibility of taking that organ or not.

Some of the brothers have mentioned to me that a large number of transplants, or the majority of them, are not successful. They also mentioned that the majority of kidney transplants are unsuccessful as well. Usually the doctors acknowledge the likely rate of success, but the people do not heed this and they seek to donate their organs and promote transplanting, to the point that some people actually gather organs and sell them. All of these kinds of affairs are dangerous violations of the Sharee'ah.

What is obligatory on us is to restrict this issue to the individual verdicts of the people of knowledge and specialization who consult trustworthy doctors. They research each case and issue a verdict specific to it, and Allaah knows best.

SOURCE

This was translated exclusively for www.bakkah.net from a cassette recording with the knowledge and permission of the shaykh, file no. AAMB039, dated 1423/8/17.

Santoku
01-17-2010, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadir
QUESTION

What is the Islaamic ruling on organ donation? Can a Muslim write in his will for someone to receive one or more parts of his body?

ANSWER by Shaykh Muhammad 'Umar Baazmool, instructor at Umm Al-Quraa University in Makkah

Organ donation, in reality, is an issue that has a lot of other issues related to it, so it requires us to specify the issue more clearly.

Otherwise, then the sacredness of a Muslim that has died is like the sacredness of the living Muslim. So while it is not permissible for a Muslim to have an organ removed from his body to be given to someone else while he is alive without any dire necessity or emergency, then likewise he may not do this after his death.

Secondly, the body that has been given to a person is a trust. It is not for him to do with it as he likes, things that Allaah has not ordered him with nor has He legislated.

Thirdly, who will this organ go to? Will it go from the Muslims to other Muslims, or will it go from the Muslims to the disbelievers? As for the first case, then this is the focus of our discussion, since the second case is strictly prohibited. It is not permissible for a Muslim to donate one of his organs to a disbeliever. This is what seems apparent to me, and Allaah knows best.

So in the first case, a Muslim donating to another Muslim, this is the focus of our discussion. What seems apparent to me is that a fatwaa must be sought from a scholar for each and every situation, since each situation has its own distinct and specific details.

So the scholar will look into each case separately. Does this patient's life depend solely upon this organ? Or is this donor dead or only brain-dead? The scholars of fiqh have discussed this issue - Is being brain-dead considered a true death or not?

So the reality is that each and every situation requires an independent study. We are not able to issue one general verdict for all of these different cases, due to the great number of factors and problems involved.

So I say that each case must be studied independently by a council of the people of knowledge and specialization who look into all the details of the operation, so they can issue a verdict about the permissibility of taking that organ or not.

Some of the brothers have mentioned to me that a large number of transplants, or the majority of them, are not successful. They also mentioned that the majority of kidney transplants are unsuccessful as well. Usually the doctors acknowledge the likely rate of success, but the people do not heed this and they seek to donate their organs and promote transplanting, to the point that some people actually gather organs and sell them. All of these kinds of affairs are dangerous violations of the Sharee'ah.

What is obligatory on us is to restrict this issue to the individual verdicts of the people of knowledge and specialization who consult trustworthy doctors. They research each case and issue a verdict specific to it, and Allaah knows best.

SOURCE

This was translated exclusively for www.bakkah.net from a cassette recording with the knowledge and permission of the shaykh, file no. AAMB039, dated 1423/8/17.
Actually kidney transplants succcess rates are very high and most patients can look forward to many years of renewed life with their new kidney.

What is ssaid about receiving organs, though? Is this like the Jehovahs witnesses where organ transplants and blood donations are prohibited or is it just a case of egtting is ok giving is not?

Abdul Qadir
01-17-2010, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Santoku
Actually kidney transplants succcess rates are very high and most patients can look forward to many years of renewed life with their new kidney.

What is ssaid about receiving organs, though? Is this like the Jehovahs witnesses where organ transplants and blood donations are prohibited or is it just a case of egtting is ok giving is not?
its only right for a muslim to donate a kidney of his to a muslim brother...May Allah prevent us from such a situation..

Santoku
01-17-2010, 10:04 AM
its only right for a muslim to donate a kidney of his to a muslim brother...May Allah prevent us from such a situation..
Are you allwed to get them from non-muslims?

glo
01-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Once in a while I read something which - to me - seems entirely unreasonable and unacceptable.
For the love of humanity and all human kind, this statement is one of them!
Shaykh Muhammad 'Umar Baazmool would really deny a non-Muslim the chance of survival, simply because s/he don't share his faith?

What, if a Muslim donates an organ to a non-Muslim, the non-Muslim survives and later on in life then becomes a Muslim?

How can any of us say you deserves or doesn't deserve a life-saving organ? Is any of us God??!

Abdul Qadir
01-17-2010, 01:56 PM
Are you allwed to get them from non-muslims?
i have only my personal opinion on this, which might be wrong...so lets await someone who has evidences from a reputable source for the explanation on this...

Abdul Qadir
01-17-2010, 02:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Once in a while I read something which - to me - seems entirely unreasonable and unacceptable.
Shaykh Muhammad 'Umar Baazmool would really deny a non-Muslim the chance of survival, simply because s/he don't share his faith?

What, if a Muslim donates an organ to a non-Muslim, the non-Muslim survives and later on in life then becomes a Muslim?

How can any of us say you deserves or doesn't deserve a life-saving organ? Is any of us God??!
well, the thing is, these things are a gamble...we are not allowed to take a path in which the outcome is uncertain..including things like insurance...well, what if that person did not become a muslim?

ardianto
01-17-2010, 02:52 PM

Muslims are not allowed to donate their organs to :

1) Kaffir Harbi. A non-Muslim who fights Muslims/Islam. But this is personally, if a non-Muslim from a community fights Muslims/Islam, it doesn't means all of people in his community are Kuffar Harbi.

2) Murtadeen. Someone who leaves Islam (ex-Muslim).

So, Muslims are allowed to donate their organs to non-Muslims who do not fight Muslims/Islam.

Prohibition from Shaykh Muhammad Umar Bazmool is only his personal fatwa. Other Shaykh have different opinions.

ardianto
01-17-2010, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
1) Kaffir Harbi. A non-Muslim who fights Muslims/Islam. But this is personally, if a non-Muslim from a community fights Muslims/Islam, it doesn't means all of people in his community are Kuffar Harbi.
If we notice, prohibition to help non-Muslim is valid only for non-Muslim who STILL fighting with Muslims.

If this non-Muslim has stop fight Muslim, make a peace agreement or surrender, he is not considered as Kaffir Harbi anymore. Muslims are allowed to donate their bloods to non-Muslim prisoner of war.

glo
01-17-2010, 04:35 PM
well, the thing is, these things are a gamble...we are not allowed to take a path in which the outcome is uncertain..including things like insurance...well, what if that person did not become a muslim?
You would still have done a good deed and saved a human life!

جوري
01-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Best to save a human life that is worth saving!
I wouldn't donate to a non-Muslim, and I don't recommend that any Muslim donate to a non-Muslim...

it is enough that they harvest the organs of Palestinians to the Zionist state, let's not also consent to it!

glo
01-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Muslims are not allowed to donate their organs to :

2) Murtadeen. Someone who leaves Islam (ex-Muslim).

So, Muslims are allowed to donate their organs to non-Muslims who do not fight Muslims/Islam.
And how would you determine these things in an emergency - when one donor with healthy organs has just died, and a potential recipient is waiting for the life-saving organ?
Who is going to ask 'How do you feel about Islam? We need to know to determine if you are worthy of this organ or not!'

Prohibition from Shaykh Muhammad Umar Bazmool is only his personal fatwa. Other Shaykh have different opinions.
I am glad to hear it.

Seriously, this topic has really upset me! :heated:

جوري
01-17-2010, 04:42 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009...rvested-organs

Doctor admits Israeli pathologists harvested organs without consent

do you really need to also consent to giving your organs to these people.

Something for every Muslim to consider... if you want to donate an organ, pls at least make sure that it only goes to another Muslim, though there is no guarantee, what they might do to you if you consent period.. your part might just end up in some IDF pig who who is out to kill your children!

ardianto
01-18-2010, 04:39 AM
And how would you determine these things in an emergency - when one donor with healthy organs has just died, and a potential recipient is waiting for the life-saving organ?
Ulama have issued fatawa, Muslims are allowed to make a "wasiat" (testament) to determine the recipient, directly or indirectly. Directly is donate his/her organ to a determined person. Indirectly is donate his/her organ to an institute, then this institute determine who is the recipient.

Who is going to ask 'How do you feel about Islam? We need to know to determine if you are worthy of this organ or not!'
Muslim will not ask this question to non-Muslims recipient, because organ donation is based on sincerity, no matter if this recipient would not accept Islam. But Muslim will not gives their organ to someone who known has an intention to fight Muslim because this is same as help enemy to attack Muslims themselves.

Muslims will not give their eye corneas to recipient who has bad intention "If I can see, I should attack Muslim or other people", but Muslims will give their eye corneas to recipient, Muslim or non-Muslim, who has good intention "If I can see, I should help people".

Esther462
01-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Thank you very much for you comments.
I was searching this question on google and I found this website with the answer on it.
http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/ukt/...n_donation.jsp

-Elle-
01-18-2010, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
This article is so upsetting:cry:...May Allah(SWT) help our brothers and sisters in Palestine.

As for the current subject, I wondered about this too...so far, very interesting replies, I still have not formed an opinion on it though.

:wa:

جوري
01-18-2010, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by houda~
This article is so upsetting:cry:...May Allah(SWT) help our brothers and sisters in Palestine.

As for the current subject, I wondered about this too...so far, very interesting replies, I still have not formed an opinion on it though.

:wa:
I have consulted with a sheikh a couple of days ago, and he said, that is there is no danger to your own health and you are donating to someone you know then it is ok, but that it isn't good to desecrate the body after death by dismembering parts of it.

to give to a Non-Muslim would be like giving your zakat money to a non-Muslim!

and Allah swt knows best

Santoku
01-23-2010, 12:54 PM
I have consulted with a sheikh a couple of days ago, and he said, that is there is no danger to your own health and you are donating to someone you know then it is ok, but that it isn't good to desecrate the body after death by dismembering parts of it.

and Allah swt knows best
So then no muslim would want to be the recipient of a post death organ donation especially if it came from a non-muslim, correct?

ardianto
01-23-2010, 04:28 PM
So then no muslim would want to be the recipient of a post death organ donation especially if it came from a non-muslim, correct?
Incorrect.

A grand scholar, Dr Yusuf Qardhawi has issued fatwa, Muslims are allowed to receive organs from non-Muslims.

glo
01-23-2010, 04:40 PM
I'm afraid I find this favouritism towards Muslims in Islam so upsetting!

It's so far removed from Jesus' teachings to care for our neighbour and love our enemies! imsad

I know people try to emphasize that Muslims are supposed to act positively towards non-Muslims ... but when I read threads such as this I am unconvinced.
Are non-Muslims really only ever second class citizens according to the teachings of Islam? (Sometimes it seems like that to me ...)

(Before people launch into a 'But-look-what-nonMuslims-do-to-Muslims' type debate, that's not what I am interested in at all.
I am concerned that Islam seems to teach quite clearly to put the well-being of Muslims before non-Muslims. Anyway, I am just feeling quite emotional about this, and yes, I am sounding off a little ...
Anyway, all of this is probably off topic ...:embarrass)

ardianto
01-23-2010, 05:03 PM
Are non-Muslims really only ever second class citizens according to the teachings of Islam? (Sometimes it seems like that to me ...)
Not true if non-Muslims are second class citizens according to the teaching of Islam.

But sister, you must make a new thread if you want to discuss about it.

جوري
01-24-2010, 02:03 AM
I can't imagine that they would!

all the best

جوري
01-24-2010, 02:04 AM
I'm afraid I find this favouritism towards Muslims in Islam so upsetting!
)
Are you signed up to donate your organs and those of your children to be all 'Jesus like'?

all the best

thetruth2009
01-27-2010, 09:13 PM
Assalam aleykoum brothers and sisters and brothers and sisters in humanity,

Can somebody bring proof from Hadiths or in the Quran where it says the Organ donation its forbideen.

Peace be upon all of you.

glo
01-28-2010, 08:25 PM
Then perhaps I and those non-muslims like me should make the stipulation that no muslim should receive our organs, wouldn't want to upset anybody.
Can you actually legally stipulate who you want your organs to go to??

For example, could you say that you only want it to go to a woman or a white person or a French person or a non-smoker,???
Would it not simply go to the person with the highest need or best compatibility?

Santoku
01-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Can you actually legally stipulate who you want your organs to go to??

For example, could you say that you only want it to go to a woman or a white person or a French person or a non-smoker,???
Would it not simply go to the person with the highest need or best compatibility?
Would you like the address to write to?

thetruth2009
01-29-2010, 02:15 PM

and Allah swt knows best

Assalam aleykoum sister,

You say the Sheiks told you, you can give your organ is there is not danger for your Health, I think its obvious.

The donater are not going to die by saving one life, the best is both can live.

Do you think when you have an operation at hospital, do you think there is risk to die or not ?

Allah SWT says to Jews in the Quran if you save a life its like you save all Humanity no ?

Surah 5

32. On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

Can you tell me what is the intention of the Donor :

1) to save a life ?

2) or to die ?

Surah 31

34. Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).

On the Time of our Prophete Mohamed SWS, it was impossible and inimaginable for Kidney transplant

Allah SWT knows that in the Future such opeartions can be possible, but in one condition the compatibility of the recipient

For example a child has to day if doen't receive any Kidney, one day the Hospital call the Familly and give them a good news that child will be save.

The question is Allah SWT does't know that ?

Surah 31

V34......[B]Nor does any one know in what land he is to die[/B........

Surah 39

42. It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death; and those that die not (He takes) during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back (from returning to life), but the rest He sends (to their bodies) for a term appointed verily in this are Signs for those who reflect

If you have to die, you will die, if you have to live you will live.

Allah SWT knows that Human willl have that possibility and that science .

Its my point of view, to forbideen to save a life can not come from Allah SWT, no ?

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers, peace be upon you sisters and brothers in Humanity.

glo
01-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Would you like the address to write to?
To be honest, I find the very idea of with-holding a life-saving treatment from another human being in need, purely based on their religion, quite abhorrent!
If that's truly what Islam teaches, than I find that very sad and worrying indeed, imsad and that alone would turn me away from Islam for ever ...

But two wrongs don't make a right, and however wrong I find it that somebody might deny me a life-saving organ on account of my faith, I could not return the same on somebody outside my religion.

I am just surprised that it is even possible to make such stipulations.
It sounds highly unethical, uncharitable and unkind to me.

I would be interested to find out more about this, so if you could PM me further information, that would be good.
Is there a form to fill in?
Can you deny somebody your organs on other counts (such as race, age, gender etc) too? What a strange world we live in!!

glo
01-29-2010, 03:22 PM
The UK organ donation site says this:
Are there religious objections to organ and tissue donation?

No, none of the major religions in the UK object to organ and tissue donation and transplantation. If you have any doubts, you should discuss them with your spiritual or religious adviser.
Can I agree to donate to some people and not to others?

No. Organs and tissue cannot be accepted unless they are freely donated. No absolute conditions can be attached in terms of potential recipients. The only restriction allowed is which organs or tissue are to be donated.

ardianto
01-29-2010, 04:02 PM
Muslims are not allowed to give their zakat to non-Muslims, but Muslims are allowed to give their shadaqa to non-Muslims.

Zakat is obligatory, and under the rule, how much and when 'Muzaki' (Muslim who can afford to pay zakat) must pay it. But shadaqa is really sincerely, and there is no rules, how much, when, and who are the recipients.

There is no obligation for Muslims to donate their organs, but Muslims are allowed to donate their organs sincerely. This is means we cannot use rule of zakat in organs donation but we must use rule of shadaqa in organs donation.

So, are Muslims allowed to donate their organs to non-Muslims ?.
Read again this post, and you will know the answer.

جوري
01-29-2010, 05:40 PM
Muslims are not allowed to give their zakat to non-Muslims, but Muslims are allowed to give their shadaqa to non-Muslims.

Zakat is obligatory, and under the rule, how much and when 'Muzaki' (Muslim who can afford to pay zakat) must pay it. But shadaqa is really sincerely, and there is no rules, how much, when, and who are the recipients.

There is no obligation for Muslims to donate their organs, but Muslims are allowed to donate their organs sincerely. This is means we cannot use rule of zakat in organs donation but we must use rule of shadaqa in organs donation.

So, are Muslims allowed to donate their organs to non-Muslims ?.
Read again this post, and you will know the answer.

:sl:
I'll go with the opinion of the sheikh I trust as it makes the most sense.
It is best if someone in your family needs an organ that you see if you are a match to them.
When you give your body up to whomever, you run a risk of donating an organ to someone like santoku. I really think that would be a waste..
nonetheless the zionists and fundies are already doing a good job stealing our organs without permission, and may Allah swt punish them here and the hereafter for it.

I am allowed my opinion which is based on sound religious advise, and anyone is free to take it or leave it but I hope they take heed of to whom a precious gift might be parted. And question sincerely the hypocrites on board before she goes off quoting left and right if she and her children are set up to have their organs donated upon their death.. the chances of your organ going to someone unworthy is very likely, just given the percentage of Muslims vs. none, in their countries. I really think with all the crap they reign upon us that it would be almost criminal to part with an organ to one of them..

and Allah swt knows best

Uthman
01-29-2010, 07:51 PM
What is the ruling on donating organs?

جوري
01-29-2010, 09:30 PM
BTW, I hear that Usama is in desperate need of a kidney:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

A videotape was released on December 27 showing a gaunt, unwell Bin Laden, prompting an unnamed White House aide to comment that it could have been made shortly before his death.[117] On CNN, Dr Sanjay Gupta commented that Bin Laden's left arm never moved during the video, suggesting a recent stroke and possibly a symptom of kidney failure.[120] According to Pakistani President Musharraf, Bin Laden required two dialysis machines, which also suggests kidney failure.[121] "I think now, frankly, he is dead for the reason he is a... kidney patient," Musharraf said.[121] If Bin Laden suffered kidney failure, he would require a sterile environment, electricity, and continuous attention by a team of specialists, Gupta said.[120] In April 2002, U.S. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld stated, "We have heard neither hide nor hair of him since, oh, about December in terms of anything hard....We are pretty sure he is either alive or dead."[122] FBI Counterterrorism chief Dale Watson and President Karzai of Afghanistan also expressed the opinion that Bin Laden probably died at this time.[123][124]

Perhaps one of the Jesus worshipers can see if she or her kids are a match and do the 'godly' thing, after all it would be a life saving procedure and to pick and choose based on religion would be quite abhorrent!

all the best

thetruth2009
01-30-2010, 06:39 PM
Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers,

I have only one question, not two or three.

Can you tell me if Allah SWT can forbid somebody to save a life ?

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers.

جوري
01-30-2010, 07:15 PM
You are not forbidden to save a life.. question is a clear one of logic.
can you give charity to someone in Ireland when the folks in your backyard are searching through the garbage for food?
Would you donate an organ for instance to these children:

According to the Defence of Children International (DCI),[12] of the "595 children killed [29 September 2000 to 30 June 2004], 383, or 64.4%, died as a result of Israeli air and ground attacks, during assassination attempts, or when Israeli soldiers opened fire randomly" and "212 children, or 35.6%, died as a result of injuries sustained during clashes with Israeli military forces".[13]
It is estimated that two-thirds of all injuries are to Palestinian minors. The DCI estimates that from the 1 January 2001 until 1 May 2003, at least 4,816 Palestinian children were injured, with the majority of injuries happening as a result of Israeli army activity, and a small fraction of those injuries being at the hands of Israeli settlers in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, the majority of these children were killed and injured while going about their normal daily activities, such as going to school, playing, shopping, or simply when in their homes.[14][15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childre...inian_conflict

many of whom are denied basic healthcare (let alone organs) for 'security reasons'

and instead stand idle while their carcasses are raided for organs which are given the very people who have killed them?

You be the best judge of that, but I think the choice is perfectly clear.

all the best

thetruth2009
01-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Assalam aleykoum sister,

I do not want to talk about the State of our community, when I am thinking about it I cry and I am scared.

Surah 13

11. For each (such person) there are (angels) in succession, before and behind him: They guard him by command of Allah. Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allah willeth a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect.

How the community of our Prophete Mohamed SWS is in this situation ???

I have one Hadith in mind, I think it was said by our prophete Mohamed SWS :

- Talking about his community, we will be numerous but weak than ever.

Do you know why ? we are very far away of the revelation.

I do not want to talk about Muslim and Arabic country and International community ( NO COMENT ) there all gulty.

For helping Palestinians or Haiti today I do as much I can, in my every day life I help people no matter of religion or colour, we are all creatures of Allah SWT.

Assalam aleykoum sister, I ask Allah SWT to guide us because we live in darkness.

جوري
01-30-2010, 09:37 PM
We are more weak than ever indeed, like froth on the ocean floor, you should read the reasons behind that, one of which is kowtowing to the non-believers, not because we are not donating our organs to them.

all the best

thetruth2009
01-30-2010, 09:56 PM
We are more weak than ever indeed, like froth on the ocean floor, you should read the reasons behind that, one of which is kowtowing to the non-believers, not because we are not donating our organs to them.

all the best

They are at the opposite way

Surah 4

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

144. O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?

Assalam aleykoum.

جوري
01-30-2010, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by thetruth2009
They are at the opposite way

Surah 4

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

144. O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves?

Assalam aleykoum.
I don't know if you are a convert or whatnot, but you can't seem to put things in proper context. And for your own sake I hope that you seek the guidance of a scholar or at least enroll in classes in some neighboring mosque.. whatever the case your verses or ahadith now really have no relation to Muslims donating their organs to non-Muslims.
Uthman's elucidates under what circumstances you can or can't offer an anatomical gift to another human being.

if there are no further questions/comments/complaints/feedback on what has been offered then I believe this thread has reached the end of its value..

all the best

thetruth2009
01-30-2010, 10:51 PM
Assalam aleykoum,

We can say I am new convert.

Thank you my sisters for advices, I appreciate we have 2 things :

- The Quran in arabic
- Hadiths

I prefer to ask Allah SWT to teach me when I am reading the Quran everyday and of course I ask Scholars and Imams and I try to find in the Quran if its correct.

For the thread I think its ok.

Assalam aleykoum sisters and brothers.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.