/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Jinn & Human Sickness

Abu Muslim
01-13-2010, 08:41 PM
The Jinn & Human Sickness

Filed under: Imaan

Author: Dr Adul Mundhir Ameen | Size: 14MB | Pages: 365 | Format: PDF
The subject of the jinn is one which is of interest to many people. Folk stories abound, and many superstitious practices have arisen in Muslim cultures with regard to protection against the jinn. Many myths surround the ideas of the evil eye and envy, and there are many strange notions surrounding illnesses such as epilepsy and mental illness, which are often thought of as being caused by the jinn. This book cuts through all the confusion and identifies correct Islamic teachings on all these subjects. The jinn are real and they can indeed harm humans, but this book will teach you how to protect yourself in the manner taught by the Prophet (peace be upon him). Break free from fear, superstition and fairy stories, and familiarize yourself with the teachings of Islam on these important aspects of spirituality which the author presents here, drawing on the texts of the Qur’an and Sunnah and the writings of the respected scholars of Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abu_musab461
01-14-2010, 03:34 AM
basic but fundament book on the suject of ruqya.

really fundamental concepts past in this book... more than the reader can imagine in some cases.

Shifaa
01-15-2010, 07:42 AM
:sl:

Hey I've this book at home. It's very interesting and full of knowledge on the jinn.

abu_musab461
01-19-2010, 11:26 PM
very interesting indeedy

like the explainaion of the Curse of the Pharow.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Life_Is_Short
01-19-2010, 11:34 PM
I saw this book in Madina on a stall and i really wanted it. :(

Jazak'Allah Khair for that.

Muslim Woman
01-20-2010, 03:03 AM

there is an authentic hadith that says :

With each human there are eight (8) angels–whose assignment is to protect that person from the harm of the jinn

It was narrated that if it were not for these angels, the jinn would play with the person like the person plays with a ball

So , those who worry tooo much about Jinn , stop worrying . Allah is so merciful . He appointed 8 sinless angels to protect us from Jinn. So , cheer up and give thanks to Allah.

abu_musab461
01-20-2010, 09:51 PM
have taqwa of Allah (swt) and He (swt) Will protect you via angels or other means.

Ali_uk
01-20-2010, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

there is an authentic hadith that says :

With each human there are eight (8) angels–whose assignment is to protect that person from the harm of the jinn

It was narrated that if it were not for these angels, the jinn would play with the person like the person plays with a ball

So , those who worry tooo much about Jinn , stop worrying . Allah is so merciful . He appointed 8 sinless angels to protect us from Jinn. So , cheer up and give thanks to Allah.

I like this, can you tell me who said this hadith?

I think this is very true.

SyrianFellow
09-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Jazak Allahu Khairan for this PDF, its really interesting.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.