/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Memorising

Life_Is_Short
01-14-2010, 11:09 PM
:sl:

I have an exam coming up, a retake because i was 4 marks away from an A overall. (why does that always happen to me?) :raging:

Anyway, never mind that. Despite having learnt the content before i don't remember anything. imsad

So can you give me any tips on how i can memorise things quickly?

Thank you in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
01-15-2010, 01:57 AM
Repeat it many times out loud so it goes into your brain. Look at it and say it out loud. You are using your hearing and seeing senses.

Find patterns so it's easier to memorize.

Rafeeq
01-15-2010, 06:55 AM
Try to understand contents and relate it with some general things/ideas. Try to write down what you memorized. Hope, you will cop-up with the situation.
Good Luck.

Innocent Soul
01-15-2010, 02:30 PM
Assalamualaikum

After learning,read Quran for at least sometime its really good and we feel somewhat relaxed and encouraged.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.