/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Girl with Crystal tears

Shifaa
01-15-2010, 07:55 AM
:sl:

My brothers and sisters, please forgive me if this topic was posted before.
I wanted to share something miracular before you and wish to know about your different opinions on this phenomenon.:statisfie

:wa:

The youtube video is here:

Girls with crystal tears

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AlHoda
01-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Subhanallah, for the fact that her eyes don't get harmed is just unbelievable.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Hmm i dont think we should believe all we see, well my friend did some research on the net, and found to see the vid of a palestinian girl is totally fake as she read an article. am sure not if the vid you posted is exactly the same, because i dont see the link :(.
But i found out it was not real i forgot the reason InshaAllaah forgive me if i have said anything wrong:(

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 08:04 PM
ooh i remmebered, my friend told me in the article it said something like, the crystals are hidden in the eyes of the girl or something and something else which i canot remember..which provd it was fake..khayr i may be wrong..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Minniiee..Mee..
01-17-2010, 08:16 PM
A.Aleykum
I'm not sure whether it is true or not but it does seem quite miracular. May Allah blees her and care for her if it is true but I must say it is a big shame on her if it isnt true.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
01-17-2010, 08:27 PM
ALLAAH knows best, but i started having doubt,since i heard what my friend from article and other stuff. Allah knowss Indeeed :)

Asiyah3
01-17-2010, 08:31 PM
SubhaanAlLah

May Allah guide her

cat eyes
01-17-2010, 08:34 PM
theres many answers how this girl can do that and its very risky and dangerous so i find this all to be false.

CosmicPathos
01-19-2010, 01:38 PM
It could be that those crystals are made up of some salt .... something gone wrong in her metabolism and tear glands .... dehydrated tears

Shifaa
01-20-2010, 11:37 AM
ya maybe ur rite, but did you see how those crystals were piercing the book's cover. Point to be noted.

latiffa
01-20-2010, 07:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
theres many answers how this girl can do that and its very risky and dangerous so i find this all to be false.
I think the same!

nebula
01-20-2010, 07:55 PM
yeah its fake

http://www.shareintl.org/archives/si...mysterious.htm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.