/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock powerpoint slides?

Taqiyah
01-18-2010, 12:53 AM
sSALAAM aLAYKUM.

My professor never lets us print her lecture slides because it is against the University policy she says:raging::raging: There is a lot of pages I can't possibly copy them to my notes! Does anyone know how to print these if it doesn't even give you the print option?imsad Is there a way to manipulate the system. The print icon on the top of the page isn't even active, I can't click on it at all and whenever I try to go to print preview it only shows me an unactive link of the URL:heated:This sucks and I have a midterm in just 6days help please all the computer genius' on LI I am pretty sure there are plentyimsadimsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
01-18-2010, 02:10 AM
have you tried print screening the page then copying and pasting it into microsoft word? press the print screen button then paste into paint or word and print.

Vito
01-18-2010, 02:11 AM
Here is what I used.

http://freemypdf.com/

Taqiyah
01-18-2010, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by squiggle
have you tried print screening the page then copying and pasting it into microsoft word? press the print screen button then paste into paint or word and print.
salaam thanks bro but that would take ages! I got like 86 or more pages and the quality wont be that goood

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Taqiyah
01-18-2010, 02:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Kai-
Here is what I used.

http://freemypdf.com/
JazakaAllah brother. This just saved my life for the next 2years:statisfie:statisfie:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.