/* */

PDA

View Full Version : QawarirahArt.com

Re.TiReD
01-18-2010, 03:38 PM
AssalamuAlaykum :D

My new blog alhamdulillah. It wouldnt have been possible without the help and assistance of somebody else, may Allah (swt) reward them in abundance, Ameen!

Anywayy...Feel free to visit and/or leave a comment insha'Allah:

http://www.qawarirahart.com/

JazakAllah khayr

Wassalam

P.S A lot of the content is from my old blog but QawarirahArt will be updated soon insha'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
01-23-2010, 05:05 PM
Gallery and blog updated! :statisfie

Cabdullahi
01-23-2010, 05:10 PM
who is the person who makes these arts?

Re.TiReD
01-23-2010, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
who is the person who makes these arts?
The person who makes these threads

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
01-23-2010, 05:13 PM
oh ok mashallah!

Cabdullahi
01-23-2010, 05:14 PM
i have a suggestion why not setup a paypal account where the sisters can purchase your arts?

Re.TiReD
01-23-2010, 05:18 PM
i have a suggestion why not setup a paypal account where the sisters can purchase your arts?
JazakAllah khayr, I was thinking that. But for now I have a contact page so if they want to purchase anything or want to know demensions etc they can drop me a line insha'Allah?

Re.TiReD
01-27-2010, 02:22 PM
I now have an online store alhamdulillah where people can purchase the art using paypal (or even if you dont have a paypal acc) but its down atm...few days insha'Allah.

Promotional vid:

Media Tags are no longer supported

Cabdullahi
01-27-2010, 02:32 PM
ma sha allah you're gonna make some monies now :)

Re.TiReD
01-27-2010, 02:40 PM
ma sha allah you're gonna make some monies now :)
lol.

Keep me in ur du'aas insha'Allah and JazakAllah khayr for the comments =)

Asiyaah
01-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Oh sister your art is beautiful - mashAllah.

Re.TiReD
01-28-2010, 05:00 PM
^ JazakAllah khayr sis

The online store is now open alhamdulillah =D

Blog has also been updated, pay me a visit insha'Allah: http://www.qawarirahart.com/?page_id=186

Beardo
01-29-2010, 02:25 PM
Masha'Allah you got an amazing website! I'm a big fan of art and poetry, actually. Not much of an artist, can improve on my poetry. But I still admire them!

Especially calligraphy.

Jazakumullahu Khair for sharing! :thumbsup:

Re.TiReD
01-29-2010, 03:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad
Masha'Allah you got an amazing website! I'm a big fan of art and poetry, actually. Not much of an artist, can improve on my poetry. But I still admire them!

Especially calligraphy.

Jazakumullahu Khair for sharing! :thumbsup:
JazakAllah khayr and barakAllah feek bro, I've approved your comments lol. Nice suggestion you gave masha'Allah!

جوري
01-29-2010, 08:21 PM
beautiful sis Masha'Allah.. I tried to rep you but I am all out..

Sawdah
01-30-2010, 03:42 AM
Mashallah, you have a great talent sister. You have some beautiful art pieces. :)

Re.TiReD
01-30-2010, 03:08 PM
JazakAllah khayr seeker of jannah and sis skye :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.