/* */

PDA

View Full Version : durood Shareef

Hamza Aslam
01-20-2010, 01:20 AM
I was just wondering about durood shareff and i know about all the benefits with sins being erasd and deeds. but on the day of judgement will Allah (swt) look to see how much u made durood and if it is a countless number of times u will be let into Jannah no mater what.thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
newBro
01-23-2010, 05:35 PM
Assalamualaikum,
We have been told by Allah and His Messenger(s.a.w.) that we will have to answer for many things. The first action to be checked will be our Salah. If it is accepted as complete, then the rest of our deeds will also be complete, and if it is found lacking, the rest of our actions will also be found lacking.

Also, we have been given many Faraiz, such as Salah, Fasting, Zakah, etc. If we try to fulfill any of them with anything else, then that will not be acceptable. As such, Duroods will not replace Salah. That is, you cannot miss a Salah and say that you will fill it in by sending more Duroods on Rasulullah(s.a.w.).

Another point to note is that the "Sawab", i.e. virtue of anything is with Allah, and only He and His Messenger(s.a.w.) can inform us of it. Since neither the Quran nor any Ahadith tell us that someone who sends a certain number of Duroods will be forgiven everything, we cannot say that.

Wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.