Broken everyone’s trust and everyone’s heart
But they don’t know my soul is being ripped apart

Confused as to where my destination now lies
When I try to reach out to Allah, my soul cries

Shaytaan’s got me entrapped; feel like his slave
For peace of soul and taming of my Nafs I crave
My enemy entices me with pleasures of this world
I feel into Hell, head-first, I’ll be hurled

What happened to those tahajjud-filled nights?
What happened to memorising Qur’an and taking delight?
What happened to the yearning of being with your Lord?
What happened to the greed of gaining reward?

I feel disgusted, a total disgrace, can’t look at myself in the face
Feel like a waste of space, who anyone can easily replace

But they don’t know my soul is being ripped apart…

Please remember me in your duas Insha’Allah brothers and sisters.

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misz_Muslimah
01-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Subhanallah :(
Jazaakalahu khayran for sharing ..

IbnAbdulHakim
01-20-2010, 07:10 PM
subhanAllah..

KittenLover
01-20-2010, 07:23 PM
I've felt like this at times :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
01-20-2010, 07:37 PM
absolutely top notch i see you got the whole emotional thing going on but bravo mashallah

zakirs
01-20-2010, 07:40 PM
I've felt like this at times
me too

Very nice one :( ..

Ummu Sufyaan
01-21-2010, 05:14 AM
a very humble and sincere poem, but at the same time, a hint of despair :(. may wallah grant every believer who concerns themselves with their own sins an abundance of inner tranquility :exhausted

Souljette
01-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Assalamualikum ,
I knwo how u feelll..i feel this and have felt it these couple of months..now it's gettin better but at one point i was just dyin bcuz i was losn my Imaan now i'm strugglin to hold on to it.. May Allah make it easy for you and keep u away from the waswas of the sHAYTAN AMEEN

- IqRa -
01-25-2010, 09:46 AM
Dam.n..…this pain feels so great…when you feel like you neither belong to the world…nor to the Aakhirah…your soul is hovering in between both and doesn't feel like taking either path…it feels numb…lifeless...

Tony
01-25-2010, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Confus1on
:salamext:

-% RiPPeD ApArT %-

But they don’t know my soul is being ripped apart

Confused as to where my destination now lies
When I try to reach out to Allah, my soul cries

Shaytaan’s got me entrapped; feel like his slave
For peace of soul and taming of my Nafs I crave
My enemy entices me with pleasures of this world
I feel into Hell, head-first, I’ll be hurled

What happened to those tahajjud-filled nights?
What happened to memorising Qur’an and taking delight?
What happened to the yearning of being with your Lord?
What happened to the greed of gaining reward?

I feel disgusted, a total disgrace, can’t look at myself in the face
Feel like a waste of space, who anyone can easily replace

But they don’t know my soul is being ripped apart…

Please remember me in your duas Insha’Allah brothers and sisters.

You could have written this about me, its a prison this dunya, and prison id about correcting bad deeds. May Allah show mercy on our weak and selfish souls, Ameen

sevgi
01-25-2010, 12:37 PM
Dam.n..…this pain feels so great…when you feel like you neither belong to the world…nor to the Aakhirah…your soul is hovering in between both and doesn't feel like taking either path…it feels numb…lifeless...
This is the best place to be, you just have to channel your attention towards Allah. To live on earth but not be trodding on it is something we should all be striving for. Turn your numbness into detachment from this world and focus on your relationship with Allah.

He is all forgiving, all hearing, all seeing. He knows your pain and he will never let you down-even if you let him down.

ps: Beautiful poem.

- IqRa -
02-11-2010, 08:46 AM
. . . . . imsad

sevgi
02-11-2010, 11:28 AM
. . . . . imsad
What's up sis?

- IqRa -
02-11-2010, 04:01 PM
Feeling cra.p...

- IqRa -
02-12-2010, 08:49 AM
Don't wanna live no more...

nightingale
02-12-2010, 08:57 AM
May Allah give all of us sabr.

alcurad
02-12-2010, 09:02 AM
not to make little of your troubles, but being emo is a choice sister..no offense but the majority of people I've seen who feel sad/depressed are so because they choose to wallow in self pity instead of doing something, like taking a walk or talking to a friend etc

or is it something you don't have any control over?

- IqRa -
02-12-2010, 09:06 AM
I'v betrayed everyone's trust - everyone had so much faith in me and i've hurt them all so much - i'd rather be dead than to hurt the people I love...but the circumstances were such that I had no control over them...well I did...but shaytaan's ways were more tempting...please remember me in ur duas...I'm trying taweez and all to keep me away from shaytan's waswasas...

alcurad
02-12-2010, 09:27 AM
I'll pray for you sister, but remember that prayer alone is not enough if no actual work accompanies it.

may allah steady your path and guide us all.

sevgi
02-17-2010, 03:34 AM
Darling,

Im going to be stern with you for the first time.

The fact that you are being all emo is just the easy way out. You arent any better now. You are still destroyinging everyones trust by being a miserable goose.

Why dont you get up, forget the past and try and make right for once in your life instead of failing and doing wrong things and then sooking about it?

You know me and I know you. I think we have a friendship which allows me to get upset with you like this. Dont misunderstand me because I understand you. I just respect you more than you respect yourself.

We make mistakes as humans. But then we have to be man enough to face it, say sorry to ourselves, to Allah and to those we love and make things right. Otherwise you're just a heartbreaker who wants to continue to be a heartbreaker.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!