/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Online tajweed course and quran recitation

nutty
01-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Assalamun alaikum

I am finding it difficult to find myself a quranic teacher to teach me to recite teh quran with tajweed and help me with my recitation.......does ne1 recommend any gud tajweed online courses and quran recitation............

Jazak-allah kahir

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
01-22-2010, 08:38 PM
:wa:

I don't know about courses... but there's a very nice website for general information and Q&A about tajweed:

http://www.abouttajweed.com/index.htm

KittenLover
01-22-2010, 09:01 PM
all the online sites rip you off it;s like £30 for 3 half an hour lessons a week. avoid online sites they're extortionate.

$tranger
01-22-2010, 11:32 PM
:sl:

try Qortoba Institute. They provide Qur'an/Tajweed lessons via skype with qualified teachers from Egypt. and i believe their prices are very fair.

http://www.qortoba.net/Online.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
KittenLover
01-24-2010, 11:26 PM
4.5 Euros per hour is very fair alhamdulilah I will try this site. thank you ahmad for making us aware of this :) other sites are like 30 euros for half an hour.

nutty
01-25-2010, 01:50 PM
Jazak-allah brother for your response........... does ne1 no if learning quran through the net is as effective as learning home or masjid............wldn't it b different as in hearing the wrong letter or words or u pronucing it wrong, cos u wldnt be able to c their lip move or form the letter

Salahudeen
01-25-2010, 02:42 PM
hmm good point, but they could tell you the point of articulation and tell you which part of your mouth the sound should come from and then they can listen to you and if you're not pronouncing correctly they can tell you.

but I think sitting with a teacher is better, when I was little my teacher used to put her hand on my throat and press in the point where the sound should come from. eventually I got it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.