/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dont tie the truth to men - The humility of Ibn Uthaymeen

Banu_Hashim
01-25-2010, 01:57 AM
:sl:

Please watch, it's very beneficial and will only take 4 minutes of your time.

Media Tags are no longer supported

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Banu_Hashim
01-27-2010, 01:44 AM
:bump:...........

cat eyes
01-27-2010, 02:09 AM
what was that actually about brother?

Banu_Hashim
01-27-2010, 02:14 AM
Did you watch it ukhti? It was about being careful in not assigning the attributes of Allaah to men, however pious they may be... and the shaykh explains it so eloquently.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cat eyes
01-27-2010, 02:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Did you watch it ukhti? It was about being careful in not assigning the attributes of Allaah to men, however pious they may be... and the shaykh explains it so eloquently.
okay i watched it twice. wow mashaAllah yes indeed he sounds like a very wise man it also reminds me how beautiful the arabic language really is when your using earfones its very sweet to the ears :)

jazakAllah for sharing bro

Sampharo
02-23-2010, 04:37 PM
BARAKALLAHU FEEK brother for this seriously precious and wonderful soundbite of the sheikh. If only muslims can keep on hearing calm common sense like this in their lives.

Today it is amazing how much attachments are made to men, where they are being given license by their self-promotion activities and articulation to just speak in the name of Islam without evidence or knowledge.

Sister Unknown
07-21-2010, 02:08 AM
MashAlalh. All praise is to Allah.

__follower
07-21-2010, 04:04 PM
nice one mashallah

brotherubaid
07-22-2010, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
okay i watched it twice. wow mashaAllah yes indeed he sounds like a very wise man it also reminds me how beautiful the arabic language really is when your using earfones its very sweet to the ears :)

jazakAllah for sharing bro
Yes sister , he indeed was a very wise man and an ocean of knowledge , You should read about his life and his eforts n knowledge, but more than that if u understand arabic or even if u dont and you listen to some of his lectures , be it on anytopic or general questions n answers u will be amazed really.

I miss him a lot but alhumdolillah he has left behind a lot t olearn from , there is something about him , its just everytime i even hear his name mentioned it reminds me of him in way that i cannot describe , kinda get a strange feeling , like a chill , listening to his lectures makes me realise what a great loss his death was and motivates me to learn n seek knowledge n makes me realize how few are the scholars amongst us , specially of the caliber of ibnu uthaimeen Indeed Allah blesses us with him and all praise is to Allah Wa la nuzaki ala Allahi ahada, may Allah have mercy on him and grant him jannat al firdous al aala , and forgive his mistakes and reward him and accept from him his efforts and good deeds.

May Allah reward u brother for sharing ,

lol by the way the brother who did this poem for the sheikh has done for other scholars as well.

cat eyes
07-23-2010, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by brotherubaid
Yes sister , he indeed was a very wise man and an ocean of knowledge , You should read about his life and his eforts n knowledge, but more than that if u understand arabic or even if u dont and you listen to some of his lectures , be it on anytopic or general questions n answers u will be amazed really.

I miss him a lot but alhumdolillah he has left behind a lot t olearn from , there is something about him , its just everytime i even hear his name mentioned it reminds me of him in way that i cannot describe , kinda get a strange feeling , like a chill , listening to his lectures makes me realise what a great loss his death was and motivates me to learn n seek knowledge n makes me realize how few are the scholars amongst us , specially of the caliber of ibnu uthaimeen Indeed Allah blesses us with him and all praise is to Allah Wa la nuzaki ala Allahi ahada, may Allah have mercy on him and grant him jannat al firdous al aala , and forgive his mistakes and reward him and accept from him his efforts and good deeds.

May Allah reward u brother for sharing ,

lol by the way the brother who did this poem for the sheikh has done for other scholars as well.
ameen ameen brother

id really like to hear more of his lectures translated in to English if possible? :) because i can read arabic but don't know translation. have u got any more akhee?

or send me link to some

Sister Unknown
07-24-2010, 03:49 AM
You have changed a lot I see. Here ukhti al kerimah: www.understand-islam.net

This sit eis really good. Don't get bored right away. Listen to it and you'll see how good the lectures are. Alla praise be to Allah.

brotherubaid
08-05-2010, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes

ameen ameen brother

id really like to hear more of his lectures translated in to English if possible? :) because i can read arabic but don't know translation. have u got any more akhee?

or send me link to some
Sister u can check

http://www.abdurrahman.org/scholars/IbnalUthaimeen.html

Please do check it , it has many of his works translated into english.

See the titles and topics , its quite a handful InshahAllah.

Sheikh Muhammed Saalih Ibn al-Uthaimeen rahimahullah

InshahAllah i will post other websites as well but in the mean time please check that link.

May Allah bless u

Sawdah
08-08-2010, 03:07 AM
Alhamdulillahi Rabbi'l Alameen

JazakAllah Khair for sharing akhee.

Amat Allah
08-08-2010, 10:42 AM
May Allah reward Ibn Uthayimeen with the highest ranks and level of The Paradise without being reckoning ,the poster of this vid ,everyone replied and all the Ummah Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

fahim kamran
10-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Narrated Abu Huraira (Radi-Allahu 'anhu):

Allah's Apostle (Sallallahu 'Alaihi Wa Sallam) said, "The Jews and the
Christians do not dye (their grey hair), so you shall do the opposite of
what they do (i.e. dye your grey hair and beards)."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.