/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question about what Qu'ran says on...

Clover
01-25-2010, 02:12 AM
I have a question about what the Quran/Koran addresses on the subject of non-believers in Islam, killed in battle. I am joining the US Army soon, in the Delayed Entry Program, and when I get out of high school (15 1/2 months sadly) I will go to BCT/AIT, and I hope to do a tour or two in Afghanistan, and if I die (I consider it a good possibility, I don't ignore death, it is there) I want to know if it is by a Muslim, is he in the right according to the Quran?

I do not want in rants about how I am a evil son of the Evil West, I don't care, I care about what the Quran says cause I like to learn, your opinion means next to nothing to me, unless your one of my colleagues on here. Whom are they? They know who they are, I hope.

Thanks for any good information from the Quran or lectures by religious leaders in the Islamic Society.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
01-29-2010, 01:23 AM
What would you like to consider your trip to Afghanistan as? As an invader or as an helper? How would Afghanis think of you as? As a friend? Or an invader? Start searching for answers to those questions and they might lead you to your answer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.