/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Quranic Arabic Corpus - Word-by-Word Grammar, Syntax and Morphology of the Qur'an

Uthman
01-25-2010, 08:18 PM
:salamext:

http://corpus.quran.com/

This is a fantastic resource I came across some time ago for reading the Holy Qur'an online. It describes itself as 'an annotated linguistic resource which shows the Arabic grammar, syntax and morphology for each word in the Holy Quran. The corpus provides two levels of analysis: morphological annotation and a syntactic treebank.'

Check it out. It's brilliant!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Uthman
01-26-2010, 11:42 AM
:bump: :bump:

Insaanah
01-26-2010, 10:33 PM
:sl:

Jazaakallah khair for this. This is great! I always thought how lovely it would be if something like this was done for the whole Qur'an, and here it is!

May Allah reward you abundantly both in this world and the next. Ameen.

hanif_
02-10-2010, 03:34 PM

Uthmān:

Sukhranallah! Very resourceful in our research.

Jazakillahu Khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
02-10-2010, 06:49 PM
:wasalamex

Wa Iyyaakum my dear Brother. :)

The real credit should go to the creators of the website. May Allah reward them in abundance. It seems that it was developed at the University of Leeds at the school of computing. Perhaps made by a student?

Danah
02-10-2010, 09:51 PM
MashaAllah very detailed and good site

May Allah reward the one who worked on that. JazakAllah khair for sharing

*Yasmin*
02-11-2010, 12:28 PM
brilliant indeed (Y)
baraka Allahu fekum ..
jazaka Allahu 5ayran for sharing..

Rabi Mansur
02-12-2010, 04:14 AM
This is great! Thanks for posting the link.

شكرا

:wa:

safiya0631
05-07-2010, 08:22 PM
Jazakallah for posting this website.. Its really good and will help me more insha'allah

jayrag123
07-01-2010, 04:47 AM
uthman

shukran......alf shukran

this is exactly what I've been looking for. This will help me build up my vocabullary in classical/qur'anic arabic.

this website is a good resource and is very helpful to me already.

atiqabdulmateen
10-02-2010, 03:10 PM
asaadakallaho fe darain ya akhi
love u bro

zikra
11-04-2010, 04:51 PM
JazakAllah khair akhi for this great sharing

fahim kamran
12-13-2010, 11:36 PM
mashallah jazak allah khear

Bint-e-Adam
12-04-2012, 03:20 AM
Awesome Website.
a really helpful source for me :)
jazakaAllah akhee.

alikhan0
05-22-2013, 10:34 AM
God supported His last Prophet Muhammad with many miracles and much evidence which proved that he is a true Prophet sent by God. Also, God supported His last revealed book, the Holy Quran, with many miracles that prove that this Quran is the literal word of God, revealed by Him, and that it was not authored by any human being.

islamic.teacher
12-12-2013, 03:58 PM
بارك الله فيكم

Muhaba
12-12-2013, 04:09 PM
A few free copies of Arabic Made Easy e-book available. PM me & I'll send details on how to download.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.