/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What happened to all my subscribed threads?

Danah
02-01-2010, 11:54 PM
There are no subscribed threads to display in this folder for this time period.

Where are they? All of a sudden they disappeared. I need them so much!!! I had a very important list, whats wrong with LI these days? :skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
02-02-2010, 12:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Where are they? All of a sudden they disappeared. I need them so much!!! I had a very important list, whats wrong with LI these days? :skeleton:
Did this just happen? I have not noticed any change in mine. If anybody else that reads this has had it happen also, Please post here that you did.

Italianguy
02-02-2010, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Did this just happen? I have not noticed any change in mine. If anybody else that reads this has had it happen also, Please post here that you did.
Same here? I only have the last 5 recent ones? All my old ones are gone. This happened weeks ago, but i just thought it was because you guys like me so much;D

Misz_Muslimah
02-02-2010, 06:08 AM
This happened to me a couple of days back..
All my subscribed threads were deleted..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
02-02-2010, 08:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Yes it happened at the moment before I posted this thread!!

Ummu Sufyaan
02-02-2010, 08:33 AM
:sl:
what i dont understand is when i view my CP and find that some of my subscribed threads aren't there, even though im very sure i haven't clicked on/replied to them.

Ummu Sufyaan
02-02-2010, 10:07 AM
:ooh:
i do open different threads in different windows whilst im on (i get bored of being on the same thread for too long, hence the need for multiple threads at once) ...sometimes i dont log out at all (though that doesn't happen much anymore) so it could be one of my siblings? could that be the reason?

come to think of it i once saw that i had logged in at a certain time, when im 99.9% sure that i wasnt online at that time :phew

Woodrow
02-02-2010, 10:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
:ooh: :skeleton:
i do open different threads in different windows whilst im on (i get bored of being on the same thread for too long, hence the need for multiple threads at once) ...sometimes i dont log out at all (though that doesn't happen much anymore) so it could be one of my siblings? could that be the reason?

come to think of it i once saw that i had logged in at a certain time, when im 99.9% sure that i wasnt online at that time :phew
:wa:

That is a very probable reason.

Danah
02-02-2010, 10:21 AM
^As for me, its my own laptop and no one access this forum but me. Why my subscriptions are all gone?

Woodrow
02-02-2010, 10:50 AM
^As for me, its my own laptop and no one access this forum but me. Why my subscriptions are all gone?
Some possibility is the threads you had not viewed yet have been deleted or moved without a redirect. If it is only a small number of threads, that would be my first thought. If it is a large number, say over 5, I would wonder if possibly somebody had gotten your pass word and viewed them. If only 1 or 2 have disappeared, most likely those threads were deleted.

Go to your user control panel and on the left side menu scroll down to "subscribed threads" and click "List Subscriptions" if they show on the list, somebody logged in as you has viewed them.

Danah
02-02-2010, 11:00 AM
^^There were like 9 threads in my list, none of them were deleted, and they all disappeared all of a sudden when I was having LI opened for a while in one tab and browsing another site in another tab, but I didn't leave my laptop at all.

When I clicked on List Subscriptions it showed all threads I subscribed since I joined LI.

Woodrow
02-02-2010, 11:34 AM
^^There were like 9 threads in my list, none of them were deleted, and they all disappeared all of a sudden when I was having LI opened for a while in one tab and browsing another site in another tab, but I didn't leave my laptop at all.

When I clicked on List Subscriptions it showed all threads I subscribed since I joined LI.
then you are still subscribed to them, they have not been deleted, nobody besides you has posted on them since you last viewed or posted on them. They only show on the the subscribed view if there has been recent activity since you last opened them. If there has been no activity, you have to go to the subscribed list to see them.

Muslim Woman
03-29-2010, 01:15 PM

recently I changed my email address ; after that I am not recieving email notifications of subscribed threads. All are going to spam folder of the new account .

Danah
03-29-2010, 01:32 PM
^ you have to allow LI's emails you received in your new address as "safe" or not spam so they will go directly to your inbox instead of the Junk or spam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.