/* */

PDA

View Full Version : am i bad?

muslimsister1
02-02-2010, 09:24 PM
:sl:

Hope your all in gud health, i live with my inlaws so as u can imagine me n my huby dnt get much tme to ourselves, i dnt mnd living with them in fact i love it, anyway der going to india n i encourage them to go 2, n part of me does this so that me n hubby can hve tme 2 ourselves, am i a bad person 4 thnkng like this? i feel as tho hw wld i face Allah SWT wen this is hw i fell, is it bad of me n would i punished for this? imsad

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
02-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

As long as you're not pressuring them to go or getting upset at them if they decide against it, don't be too hard on yourself. It's healthy to want time alone with your husband.

It's not like you wish bad upon your in-laws. You love them. Them going to India would give them a relaxing getaway and you guys have the home to yourself. You all win.

At the end of the day, all things happen by the will of Allah so make plenty of dua that things work out in the best interests of everyone.

abu_musab461
02-02-2010, 10:24 PM
EXCELLENT IDEA!!

Masha Allah, just what the doctor ordered.

May Allah (swt) bless you in your health and marriage ameen!!

sadiasalam
02-02-2010, 10:33 PM
You are not bad simply because you want to spend time with your hubby and for that you feel your in laws should stay in India. However if you manipulate the situation and send them to India by doing something wrong, the feeling of being unfair to them might haunt you and you will not be able to enjoy the happy moments with your hubby too. So just pray that whatever is best for all of you may be.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
heavenlyspot
02-12-2010, 11:00 PM
Salaam Alaikum

You never know, perhaps Allah is sending your in-laws on a vacation to reward you for your patience, by finally giving you some time to spend with your husband? :-)

You have very good intentions sister, because I usually come across wives who directly pressure their in laws by giving them a hard time, or pressuring their husbands to get their own house.

Walaikum Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!