/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Escape from Uni work

abu_musab461
02-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Its so true... im in the middle of doing some uni work thats due in tomorrow, its so true how my wife says im always trying to find things to dsitract me from the inevitable- course work!!

I dont mean to but i cant resist logging onto the forum

lol

ps. please note im multi tasking!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
02-02-2010, 10:40 PM
LOOL, UR LIKE ME, I do about 15 other things before I sit down and do coursework. like I allocate a day for it and all day I spend doing other stuff and then like 40 mins on coursework.

how is one supposed to find it amusing? :hmm:

CosmicPathos
02-02-2010, 10:48 PM
when I have to do serious study I turn off my computer. I also avoid reading scientific literature on computer screen. but that has huge costs. I have to print paper and spend extra money for printer ink. I guess a price I have to pay for not being comfortable to read extensively on computer screen.

Life_Is_Short
02-02-2010, 11:51 PM
Coursework is your friend, get it done and it'll give you stress free time to do things you enjoy. This is how you should approach any problem. :)

Courseworks are easy marks, much better than exams.

Once i left my ICT coursework until last minute and i had to stay awake all night and hand it in the next morning. Do you really want to be in a situation like that?

All the Best (insh'Allah)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
02-03-2010, 04:14 AM
Just concentrate on your work... InshaAllah it helps alot. Focus one thing at a time... At the end of day you'll feel much better. And of course it needs lots of practices... huhu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.