/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts in Islam?

Muslimah223
02-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Assalam alaikum,

Iwould like some help with a question I have been asked please. One of my non muslim friends has asked me if in Islam we believe that people can come back from the dead? I have never been asked this question before and I have tried to find the answer on various web sites but so far I have not found it. Can anyone help me to answer this question and to answer it in the best way?

Salam Alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sur
02-05-2010, 12:33 AM
If u mean, Can soul/spirit of a person appear to us after he/she has died...!!! NO.
Spirit/Soul in confiscated by angel when a person dies.

But there are groups/societies that do this magic for u. They'll show u ghost of ur dead relative/friend. These groups are worshippers of "jinns/Satan". Ghosts/spirits of dead that ppl see there are actually jinns who take form of dead person. Jinns can take human form. Likewise angels can also take human form. My grandfather's grandfather used to teach Quran to jinns. Jinns used to appear like human kids & would sit among real kids to learn Quran.

Muslimah223
02-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Assalam Alaikum Sur,

Thank you for the reply you sent me and I will now be able to explain to my friend

Salam

Blackpool
02-06-2010, 11:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sur
If u mean, Can soul/spirit of a person appear to us after he/she has died...!!! NO.
Spirit/Soul in confiscated by angel when a person dies.

But there are groups/societies that do this magic for u. They'll show u ghost of ur dead relative/friend. These groups are worshippers of "jinns/Satan". Ghosts/spirits of dead that ppl see there are actually jinns who take form of dead person. Jinns can take human form. Likewise angels can also take human form. My grandfather's grandfather used to teach Quran to jinns. Jinns used to appear like human kids & would sit among real kids to learn Quran.
I would suggest you take a trip to a spiritualist church and get a reading...? These are far from worshippers of Satan. They pray to God beforehand and have a crucifix close by. People of many religions attend these. I've not been for years but once I saw an Asian couple.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sur
02-06-2010, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
I would suggest you take a trip to a spiritualist church and get a reading...? These are far from worshippers of Satan. They pray to God beforehand and have a crucifix close by. People of many religions attend these. I've not been for years but once I saw an Asian couple.
A person Rogers Monraeu who knows something about these ppl, said, when u hear these ppl saying word "god", know that they are talking about satan, the chief of evil jinns. They also call him "master"..... & to refer to REAL GOD they use the word "The Creator"....

when they say "god said so&so" it means "satan said so&so"
when they say "Creator did so" it means "GOD Almighty did so"

Muslim Woman
02-06-2010, 05:29 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by sur
.. these ppl saying word "god", know that they are talking about satan, the chief of evil jinns. They also call him "master"..... & to refer to REAL GOD they use the word "The Creator"....

interesting , thanks for sharing .

manaal
02-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Muslims beleive that dead people can visit you in a dream. I don't have any specific examples. But i know this is true as it is mentioned in the hadeeth. I found some hadeeth online, but the source is not mentioned so I shall not post any here.

I once read that a man's relative who was buried without the Islamic burial shroud came to him in a dream and said "so and so will die soon, please send my shroud with him". If anyone can confirm this it would be great. I read in an Islamic book called "What happens after death".

Nokiacrazi
04-07-2010, 12:01 AM
We believe that by the permission of God anything can happen, so long as it is applicable, i.e. God cannot become a Human, as when he does so, he loses his immortality, and you cannot have a immortal mortal Human - it is meaningless.

And as we know prophet Jesus pbuh raised the dead by God's permission. So only as a miracle performed by God, yes. But otherwise, no.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.