/* */

PDA

View Full Version : in search of a talented computer nerd..

جوري
02-07-2010, 03:19 AM
:sl:

I wouldn't even attempt it, but I really would like this hadith in Arabic/and English to be spread across my signature picture.. any takers? and I'd be much obliged.. akoon min asha'kereen :statisfie

:w:

6021 - حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عُثْمَانَ بْنِ كَرَامَةَ حَدَّثَنَا خَالِدُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ حَدَّثَنَا سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ بِلَالٍ حَدَّثَنِي شَرِيكُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي نَمِرٍ عَنْ عَطَاءٍ عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ
قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ قَالَ مَنْ عَادَى لِي وَلِيًّا فَقَدْ آذَنْتُهُ بِالْحَرْبِ وَمَا تَقَرَّبَ إِلَيَّ عَبْدِي بِشَيْءٍ أَحَبَّ إِلَيَّ مِمَّا افْتَرَضْتُ عَلَيْهِ وَمَا يَزَالُ عَبْدِي يَتَقَرَّبُ إِلَيَّ بِالنَّوَافِلِ حَتَّى أُحِبَّهُ فَإِذَا أَحْبَبْتُهُ كُنْتُ سَمْعَهُ الَّذِي يَسْمَعُ بِهِ وَبَصَرَهُ الَّذِي يُبْصِرُ بِهِ وَيَدَهُ الَّتِي يَبْطِشُ بِهَا وَرِجْلَهُ الَّتِي يَمْشِي بِهَا وَإِنْ سَأَلَنِي لَأُعْطِيَنَّهُ وَلَئِنْ اسْتَعَاذَنِي لَأُعِيذَنَّهُ وَمَا تَرَدَّدْتُ عَنْ شَيْءٍ أَنَا فَاعِلُهُ تَرَدُّدِي عَنْ نَفْسِ الْمُؤْمِنِ يَكْرَهُ الْمَوْتَ وَأَنَا أَكْرَهُ مَسَاءَتَهُ

Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory (extra) works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him.”

It was related by al-Bukhari.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Salahudeen
02-07-2010, 07:07 PM
hmm I'll ask my friend abdullah in uni, if he knows how to do this, he's a level 6 nerd. lol I'm only level 3 :(

جوري
02-07-2010, 08:21 PM
Jazaka Allah khyran..

zakirs
02-07-2010, 08:30 PM
I'll be happy to help , Do you have a better version of the picture your sig ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
02-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Jazaka Allah khyran..
this is the only version I have in fact I snatched it from the web =)
so I can't claim that it is mine..

zakirs
02-07-2010, 09:05 PM

I gave a small try sis , but the image is small and hadith is too long :(, grey patch is to improve visibility , if u want i can use other inage ?

aadil77
02-07-2010, 09:11 PM
lol no one is going to own to being a computer nerd, like squiggle said - he is going to ask a friend

S<Chowdhury
02-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Sister here is my attempt i can change the font, fade it or make any more alteration but my first go:

The Ruler
02-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Could you retype the arabic so it's in smaller sentences? That way it's easier for me to copy and paste. I don't want to create spaces or paragraph breaks where it shouldn't be.

The Ruler
02-07-2010, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
lol no one is going to own to being a computer nerd,
... Simply because it's very pompous to do so.

Salahudeen
02-07-2010, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
lol no one is going to own to being a computer nerd, like squiggle said - he is going to ask a friend
;D lol.....................

S<Chowdhury
02-07-2010, 09:42 PM
You don't have to be a total computer geek to be able to edit photo, pretty simple to be honest. Anyway i realised the arabic letters on the other picture go left to right instead of right to left :embarrass my mistake

The Ruler
02-07-2010, 09:44 PM
^You might want to pick lighter colors and not fiddle with the dimensions of the image.

S<Chowdhury
02-07-2010, 09:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
^You might want to pick lighter colors and not fiddle with the dimensions of the image.
hard to fit it all in without fiddling around with the dimension unless i do like brother zakir and not fit in the arabic version, hmm true i could use lighter colours. Or i use smaller fonts but then its hardly readable, trial and error

The Ruler
02-07-2010, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
hard to fit it all in without fiddling around with the dimension unless i do like brother zakir and not fit in the arabic version, hmm true i could use lighter colours i guess its trial and error
Shrink the english font.

S<Chowdhury
02-07-2010, 10:01 PM
I think i take it back its easy quite difficult now lool, Im calling it a night, i guess it still needs a lil more tweaks to it.

جوري
02-07-2010, 10:39 PM
very nice.. Jazaka Allah khyran..
I think we can take the Arabic out since it came out all wrong.. is there no way to keep it animated though?
lol .. I am asking for too much..

Baraka Allah feek.. what a monumental effort..

S<Chowdhury
02-07-2010, 10:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
very nice.. Jazaka Allah khyran..
I think we can take the Arabic out since it came out all wrong.. is there no way to keep it animated though?
lol .. I am asking for too much..

Baraka Allah feek.. what a monumental effort..

Edit: actually there is I'll try again tomorrow

جوري
02-07-2010, 10:50 PM
Jazaka Allah khyran akhi..

The Ruler
02-07-2010, 10:58 PM

The sequence of the frames may be different, though.

جوري
02-07-2010, 10:59 PM
brilliant .. Jazaki Allah khyran sis

The Ruler
02-07-2010, 10:59 PM
I chose a delay of 0.2 seconds. If you want it faster, I can do that. Also, I think I should add "related by al-Bukhari"?

جوري
02-07-2010, 11:02 PM
it is brilliant.. if anyone wants the actual hadith number then I'll give it to them..love it love it love it..
only thing that made me smile today.. may Allah swt smile upon you always...

The Ruler
02-07-2010, 11:04 PM
EDIT...

Ellipses = <3

جوري
02-07-2010, 11:13 PM
I think it is just beautiful.. Jazaki Allah khyran
I won't hit you for anymore computer favors now that I know you are this talented masha'Allah.. but I'll be weary of requests coming your way :D

The Ruler
02-07-2010, 11:17 PM
I had fun playing with the image. And here's a corrected version. I say that because I subconsciously typed "reported by" rather than "related by".

جوري
02-07-2010, 11:23 PM
:haha: brilliant ..I like how it beats like a heart :wub:
Thank you so much for the kind words you left in my CP.. in fact I come across your posts often and you are a much valued sister..

zakirs
02-08-2010, 09:48 AM
I had fun playing with the image. And here's a corrected version. I say that because I subconsciously typed "reported by" rather than "related by".

Awesome selection of colors and visibility is cool

S<Chowdhury
02-08-2010, 03:08 PM

The sequence of the frames may be different, though.
Edit: That looks soo cool :)

جوري
02-08-2010, 03:25 PM
^^ That is not to say that I am not grateful for your efforts akhi..
Jazaka Allah khyran for taking interest..

S<Chowdhury
02-08-2010, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
^^ That is not to say that I am not grateful for your efforts akhi..
Jazaka Allah khyran for taking interest..

:sl: No thats not what i meant sister , i don't mind but The Ruler seem to know what he was talking about just knew he would come out with something really gd , i was just passing comment

جوري
02-08-2010, 03:45 PM
sure.. btw the ruler is one cool

with major talents..

syilla
02-09-2010, 03:44 AM
erm...nice. maybe i should make a thread too :X :D :D.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.