/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Quran as the last revelation

jarrah
02-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Aslm alkm all...I am looking for a Quran surah or hadith that state the Quran is the last revelation from Allah. Any help will be appreciated thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
02-14-2010, 12:52 PM
:sl:

Rasoolullah :saws: said, “Indeed, what I fear for my Ummah are misguided leaders, and that when the sword is drown out against them, it will not be lifted from them until the Day of Judgement. And the Hour will not come, until sections of my Ummah will follow the mushrikeen (those who worship others along with Allaah), and until many sections of my Ummah will worship idols. And there will be in my Ummah thirty liars; all of whom will claim that he is a Prophet. But I am the last and the seal of the Prophets; there is no Prophet after me. And there will not cease to be a group from my Ummah being helped upon the truth, not being harmed by those who oppose them; until the command of Allaah comes.”
(Saheeh: Related by Aboo Daawood (no. 3952), from Thawbaan (radiyallaahu ’anhu) It was authenticated by al-Haafidh Ibn Hajar in al-Mataalibul-’Aaliyah (4/264))

Books and divine revelations are revealed by Allah to Prophets. No new prophet after him :saws: therefore equals no new revelation, thus the Qur'an is the final revelation from Allah.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.