/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Scary dream!!!:(

s944
02-20-2010, 12:18 PM
Hi

I am a 15 year old girl, and last night I had a very odd dream. I'm not going to go into details but this is a summary of what happened:

-In my dream there were two jinns who had taken a human form as two boys (they looked about 16/17).
-they kept harassing me e..g evil things (e..g i'm talking to a little 6 year old boy AND his eyes go weird/red etc halfway in the conversation!
-they said they would keep annoying me unless i married one of them.
-in the dream i end up marrying one of them. But surprisingly, the one i marry isn't bad, but acts nice to me, but the other one is bad and tries to kiss me etc.

-What is the meaning of this!!??

imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
02-20-2010, 12:49 PM
:sl:
Islamically, dreams are from three places:

1. From Allah as a glad tiding.
2. From shaytan.
3. From our own thoughts and subconsciousness.

If it's a bad dream, you assume it's either 2/3, seek refuge in Allah, don't tell anybody about it and forget it. It has no meaning, therefore nothing to worry about.

Muslim Woman
02-20-2010, 12:52 PM

Sorry sis to know that u had a scary dream . From now on , do ablution before going to sleep and Recite Sura Kafiroon , Ikhlas, Falak , Nas 3 times , Ayatul kursi 1 time ( minimum).

There is a hadith that says , if u have a bad dream , then spit 3 times on ur left and ask Allah to protect u from evil. Offer 2 rakat nafal prayer and while in sujud , ask Allah's protection.

Never miss any salat , recite Quran regularly . InshaAllah , u won't have any bad dream.

Uthman
02-20-2010, 01:35 PM
Please take a look at Dreams in the Scale of Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karl
02-20-2010, 10:57 PM
Sounds like you want to get married. The jinns are your fears, your pros and cons in marriage. But marriage will give you fulfillment in life and please Allah. Just don't marry a jinn. That's my interpretation of the dream. Get a good husband and you will be content and happy.

Salahudeen
02-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Go to sleep in wudhu, recite the last 3 surah's of qur'an then dry spit in your hands and wipe over your body recite also last two verses of surah baqrah before you sleep, and recite ayat al kursi. read the dua for going to sleep and make dhikr of Allah untill you fall asleep.

make sure you read your prayers also.

AlbanianMuslim
02-20-2010, 11:29 PM
Ya Allah! I am so frustrated that 90% of people seem to be unaware that they SHOULD NOT tell bad dreams!!! It is haram. There are Islamic ways to combat bad dreams, and if you do NOT speak of them they can NOT harm you.

Salahudeen
02-20-2010, 11:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMuslim
Ya Allah! I am so frustrated that 90% of people seem to be unaware that they SHOULD NOT tell bad dreams!!! It is haram. There are Islamic ways to combat bad dreams, and if you do NOT speak of them they can NOT harm you.
sister please remember the sister is very very young and now she knows, you too at one time didn't know that you shouldn't tell bad dreams untill somebody informed you and you accuired this knowledge just like every1 else.

You were not born with this knowledge you were ignorant of it till somebody told you. just like our young sister is so please don't get frustrated with her.

on a side note if your possessed by jinn a raqi can tell if they're a symptom of jinn possession. Do you see animals in your dreams? or are you being chased by animals? like snakes. do you see yourself falling from high places? do you have any other symptoms?

Salahudeen
02-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Symptoms of Jinn posession.

"Those who have written on this topic have listed several symptoms of Jinn posession. These symptoms may be real but we must point out some of these symptoms may occur for other reasons such as staying up all night, or confusion and uncertainty. So we must try to protect ourselves from the whispers shaytaan tries to instill in our hearts when reading this list of symptoms.

The symptoms have been divided into two categories, those which occur when one is awake and those which occur when one is sleeping.

Symptoms when one is awake

1. Turning away, in particular, from acts of worship and obediance, the rememberance of Allah and reading the Qur'an.

2. Erratic behaviour in onces words, deeds and movements.

3. seizures with no medical cause, there are signs to indicate a seizure has a devlish cause.

4. Paralysis of a limb ( with no medical cause)

5. Being quick to get angry or weep with no apparent reason.

6. Sitting in the toilet for a long time and talking to ones self.

7. Constant headache on one or both sides of the head with no medical cause, which is not eased by pain killers.

8. Irregular menstration in Women.

9. Not producing children, although both husband and wife are medically sound and able to reproduce.

There are other signs when one is awake, but they may be caused by other life circumstances, such as not succeeding in efforts to get married, repeatedly failing to do so, or a wife becoming very distressed when her husband has intercourse with her.

Symptoms when one is asleep

Frightening nightmares, which includes seeing various kinds of creatures such as ghosts or apparitions, seeing oneself falling from high places, seeing people in strange forms, and snakes.

A man may see a women who wants him to have intercourse with her (and vice versa) constantly in his dreams, or he may see some one threatning him.

2. Insomina, anxiety and fear upon waking.

3. Talking loudly in one's sleep, or moaning and groaning

Note

A person should not be regarded as being possessed by the jinn if any of these symptoms occur. No one can be certain that a person has been possessed by the jinn untill after the Qur'an has been recited over him. So these symptons cannot be taken as definitive evidence of Jinn possesson.

source: The Jinn & Human Sickness
Remedies in the light of the Quran & Sunnah
by Dr. Abu'l Mundhir Khaleel

Woodrow
02-21-2010, 01:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Islamically, dreams are from three places:

1. From Allah as a glad tiding.
2. From shaytan.
3. From our own thoughts and subconsciousness.

If it's a bad dream, you assume it's either 2/3, seek refuge in Allah, don't tell anybody about it and forget it. It has no meaning, therefore nothing to worry about.
Best advice given.

It is doubtful if anybody would experience, any stress if blessed by the first "From Allah as a glad tiding." So if we find a dream to be fretful we should assume the cause is #2 or #3 and #3 is the most common.

For the most part it is best none of us make any attempts at dream interpretations. At best most of us can do little except quote from reliable scholars. at worse we can give erroneous answers leading to confusion and stress.

I think enough has been said in this thread.

:threadclo:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.