/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is your creator?

Cabdullahi
02-20-2010, 07:55 PM
Who is the Creator???

Speaker Abu Hakeem Bilal Davis

Event Time: 5pm

Priory Street

Coventry University

Event open to people of All Faiths and people of no-Faiths!!

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه ومن والاه وبعد
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Make the event successful, bring along a friend. Atleast try to bring along one person, maybe even a no Muslim!!

Here is a hadeeth for you to think about, please pay attention to specifically to the end of the hadeeth, barakhAllaahu feekum!

Saheeh al-Bukhari, Hadeeth no.: 3450 - Narrated Sahl bin Sad: Allah's Apostle said, "Tomorrow I will give the flag to a man with whose leadership Allah will grant (the Muslim) victory." So the people kept on thinking the whole night as to who would be given the flag. The next morning the people went to Allah's Apostle and every one of them hoped that he would be given the flag. The Prophet said, "Where is Ali bin Abi Talib?" The people replied, "He is suffering from eye trouble, O Allah's Apostle." He said, "Send for him and bring him to me." So when 'Ali came, the Prophet spat in his eyes and invoked good on him, and he became alright as if he had no ailment. The Prophet then gave him the flag. 'Ali said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall I fight them (i.e. enemy) till they become like us?" The Prophet said, "Proceed to them steadily till you approach near to them and then invite them to Islam and inform them of their duties towards Allah which Islam prescribes for them, for by Allah, if one man is guided on the right path (i.e. converted to Islam) through you, it would be better for you than (a great number of) red camels."

So now is an opportunity to give da’wah to both Muslims and non-Muslims so bring along a friend!!!

from a forwarded email

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
02-21-2010, 12:35 PM
bump..........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.