/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to edit threads?

ixplora
02-24-2010, 01:18 PM
How do i edit my threads?

Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
02-24-2010, 01:23 PM
What do you want to Edit?

Members can only edit their posts. You can't even do that as you are a limited member. You will be a "Full Member" once you complete 50 on topic posts.

ixplora
02-24-2010, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
What do you want to Edit?
right ok thanks

I need to edit the picture in my thread here

Tilmeez
02-24-2010, 01:36 PM
Nevermind its already there in 4th post :-\ Let the Mod of that section come in and edit it for you. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ixplora
02-24-2010, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Nevermind its already there in 4th post :-\ Let the Mod of that section come in and edit it for you. :)
ok thanx brother

marwen
03-31-2010, 11:38 PM
How can I delete my post ? I checked out the FAQ but didn't really understand how to delete a post I wrote.

AabiruSabeel
04-01-2010, 05:07 AM
:sl:

You can edit your posts but you cannot delete them. If you would like any of your posts to be deleted, please edit them and leave a msg for the mods to delete it. Or report your own post with a request to delete it.

:w:

marwen
04-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Ok, thnx brother !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.