/* */

PDA

View Full Version : aslamaolikum to all

tigerkhan
02-25-2010, 12:58 PM
Dears All, may i ask a question, Y i cant reply to any post.....!!!!!!!!
i am regular reader of this forum, even though i had not much participated by writing but i am regular in seeing ppl views and intro. Many time i want to reply/share but i am not allowed.....plz tell y is it so? how can i reply to my brothers posts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
02-25-2010, 01:10 PM
TigerKhan,
My brother only full members can reply to threads in this section. You need to have a post count of 50 in order to be a full member. All those 50 posts should be ontopic or otherwise will get deleted :ermm:

You can post in all other open forums :).

Moving this thread to appropriate section

Moving

Muslim Woman
02-25-2010, 01:11 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
....i am regular reader of this forum..... how can i reply to my brothers posts.

you have to increase your post numbers .

tigerkhan
02-25-2010, 02:26 PM
OKK. Actually i have a bit problem in writing, esp English as its not my mother tongue. i love speaking or listening. anyway i try to complete these 50 posts.... but treuly speaking fffifffty, i wish better would if there maynot be such restriction.....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
02-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Actually, there are many points i want to share with my muslims bro and sis, but this restriction is not allolwing me......
i use Internet v.less. so not much aware of website and etc. i only concerend on my work on internet, but this site i see is v.good. so many nice muslim bro and sis are there and mostly are from conutries where muslims are in minority...v.great u r practcing islam in such environment...may ALLAH SWT bless u all.
the thing i want to share is if we dont use Smiley (i mean these small pics resembles with human face; use to show expressions). bcz i feel bro and sis there is no harm if we dont use them but if we use them, i am not AAlim but i dont know y i think may be its not liked by ALLAH SWT as Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) also dont like human pics....its only my personal view i want to share with my practicing bro and sis, and i dont want a disscusson on it whether these linesare correct or not...only those who got my feelings plz do act upon it and stop using smileys, and those who are not satisfied with my words, plz do forgive me.
JazaAllah for reading these lines.

Asiyah3
02-25-2010, 03:05 PM
May Allah reward you for pointing this out.
Using smileys don't come under the same ruling as images that it is forbidden to make, draw, or use. Here's the whole fatwa:

Ruling on drawing smiley faces when chatting on the internet
Praise be to Allaah.

It seems – and Allaah knows best – that this face, whether it is smiling or sad, does not come under the same ruling as images that it is forbidden to make, draw, or use, for two reasons:

1 – It contains none of the features of a real face, such as eyes, mouth and nose, and it has no head or ears.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The image is the head; if the head is cut off, there is no image.” Narrated by al-Ismaa’eeli in his Mu’jam from the hadeeth of Ibn ‘Abbaas and classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah no. 1921 and in Saheeh al-Jaami’ no. 3864.

2 – The majority of fuqaha’ are of the view that if something is cut off from an image without which it could no longer live, then it is not a haraam image. For a detailed discussion of this issue and the views of other madhhabs, see Ahkaam al-Tasweer fi’l-Fiqh al-Islami, pp. 224-240.

But we should point out two things:

This usage in chatting on the internet does not come under the drawing of images, rather it comes under the use of images.

Please see the answer to question no. 78963.

Secondly: A woman should not use these images when speaking to a man who is not her mahram, because these faces are used to express how she is feeling, so it is as if she is smiling, laughing, acting shy and so on, and a woman should not do that with a non-mahram man.

It is only permissible for a woman to speak to men in cases of necessity, so long as that is in a public chat room and not in private correspondence. See question no. 34841.

And Allaah knows best.

Source http://islam-qa.com/en/ref/110504/

zana
02-25-2010, 03:10 PM
how do i become full member as i am limited to use this site?

Asiyah3
02-25-2010, 03:13 PM
^You have to reach 50 posts.
:wa:

zana
02-25-2010, 03:16 PM
does that mean i have to post 50 times?

zana
02-25-2010, 03:23 PM
I have the same problem which threads can i post on?

tigerkhan
02-25-2010, 03:24 PM
JZK for ur clearing reply.
Actually i am very weak in islamic knowledge. Blv i had only memorize only last 10 surah of QURAAN AZEEM, and if i stand in place of Imam for jamat, even i 4got them.
i am very happly ppl here have much knowledge and one can learn much from them. JKZ to u all, i am now v.cleared about obove lines.....
but plz dont mind, still i will not use smileys, hahhah.

zana
02-25-2010, 03:27 PM
ur not alone brother im also new to this and im really confused lol

tigerkhan
02-25-2010, 03:28 PM
one thing more about 50 post.....
Talmeez mean to say i can made these 50 posts by replying in all other forums...... only i cant reply in INTRODUCTION forum.
or i have to complete my 50 posts in my own threads....?

zana
02-25-2010, 03:30 PM
if you see on ur profile name it will tell u how many posts u have made

Asiyah3
02-25-2010, 03:30 PM
^No, it doesn't matter in whose/which threads you post as long as you reach 50 posts

zana
02-25-2010, 03:32 PM
thank you as im a little more aware of it

Asiyah3
02-25-2010, 03:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
but plz dont mind, still i will not use smileys, hahhah.
Fine, we all have our preferences.
May Allah increase you in knowledge and Iman.

tigerkhan
02-25-2010, 04:26 PM
JZK for replys,
wonderfull..... i can reply and make post in all other threads i had checked.... today i see bit details of all these forums and i am very happy by these discussions...insh now onward i will must spare some time to participate on these forums, obviuosly to learn from u ppl...... the forum i like the most in ADVISE & SUPPORT, insh 50 post is no matter for me now.
JZK again.

tigerkhan
02-25-2010, 04:35 PM
i joined on dec 2009. but i just see sometime introduction forum to see ppl views, and i think its not much active forum, but today i go to other forums and glad to see many forums are very active with very useful disscussions. insh i will be now more active member of this site.

zana
02-25-2010, 04:39 PM
keep posting brother then you will be a full member

tigerkhan
02-25-2010, 05:23 PM
insh.
also there is a urdu forum....urdu is my first language.... but truely speaking, that urdu forum is not much good, quality wise. i think its isamic forum,,,, so better is it should cantain thing like ADVISE & SUPPOR forum where muslim bor and sis post their relegious pbm and seek solution from expereinced and knowldge ppl...... but un-islmaic poetry, and joke........ i think there thousands of other site which have these time wasting stuff in urdu.....so i think atleast this site should not cantian/stress much on these things. because indeed its v.gud and informative islamic forum. i pray may it be more effective and helpfull to all muslims bro and sis.

zana
02-25-2010, 08:03 PM
ismalic forum is good as u can gain more knowlege from ppl ho have studied islam more

tigerkhan
11-14-2010, 12:09 PM
:sl:
subhanAllah this was my first post. its make me laugh by reading this today. lol,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!