/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm really confused now.

innocent
02-26-2010, 05:33 PM
Salam
I always thought it was impermissible to say ya rasoolallah (pbuh) unless you are at the grave of the prophet(pbuh). It is in the tashahud that we read in salah "As-salamu 'alayka ay-yuhan-nabiy-yu". And after salah people say "assalatu assalam alaika ya rasoolallah" So it must be allowed then right.

Jazakallah Khair
Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
03-01-2010, 04:16 PM
:sl:
sis what i blv is, the main things behind these words is idealogy and Aqeeda. if u say Ya Rasool Allah and u r not at the grave of Prophet (PBUH) and u blv the Prophet (PBUM) is hearing ur voice and HE is present around you, then its Shirk and bidha......for details about right Aqeeda u may consult some AALIM.
JZK
:wa:

Ali_008
03-01-2010, 04:20 PM
:sl:
"Ya Rasoolullah" isn't allowed to be said unless you're sending durood on the messenger :saw:, I don't remember the words but there is a style of sending durood on Rasoolullah :saw: that includes "Ya Rasoolullah".
Apart from that, as far as I know, using those words isn't allowed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!