/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Always ask, never assume !!

جوري
02-26-2010, 09:34 PM

ALWAYS ASK, NEVER ASSUME !!

His request approved, the CNN News photographer quickly used a cell phone to call the local airport to charter a flight.

He was told a twin-engine plane would be waiting for him at the airport.

Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming up outside a hanger.

He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut, and shouted, 'Let's go'.

The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind and took off.

Once in the air, the photographer instructed the pilot, 'Fly over the valley and make low passes so I can take pictures of the fires on the hillsides.'

'Why?' asked the pilot.

'Because I'm a photographer for CNN' , he responded, 'and I need to get
some close up shots.'

The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, finally he stammered, 'So, what you're telling me, is . . . You're NOT my flight instructor?'

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raaina
02-26-2010, 09:52 PM
LOL ;D that was good.

Hayaa
02-27-2010, 03:17 AM
What a valuable lesson! One should never assume...when you can take the extra minute to clarify! Jazakallaahu khairan ukhti =)

Sawdah
02-27-2010, 03:25 AM
:O , I don't know why I thought this was a true story, the end really caught me off guard. :omg:
But yes, we should always ask and not assume or we might end up in weird situations. :X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Donia
02-27-2010, 04:05 AM
LOL! That ending was... unexpected! ;D

Thank you. I needed that laugh.
Alhumdulillah.

Innocent Soul
02-27-2010, 07:14 AM
What? :omg:

It never happened to me but next time I will ask not asssume.lol.I was so serious.:raging:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
02-27-2010, 10:24 AM
:sl:

Thanx for sharing Sis Skye..

That was hilarious!!:giggling:

Hayaa
02-28-2010, 07:50 AM
Haha... I don't know if it was a koinkidink but I was faced with a assume/ask situation just yesterday. Brilliant reminder..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!