/* */

PDA

View Full Version : AlKauthar Institute - 'An Epic Journey' - Tafsir of Surah Yusuf

khoyes
02-27-2010, 08:01 PM

Assalaamu 'Alaykum to all the seekers of knowledge around the world!

As you all know, we in Manchester ('The BEST AlKauthar city in the world :D ) have been honoured with the opportunity to host Sheikh Sajid Umar Ahmed for his debut course 'An Epic Journey' - Tafsir of Surah Yusuf Alhamdulillah! I really cannot contain my excitement about this course mainly as it is THE FIRST TAFSIR COURSE done by AlKauthar, also, Sheikh Sajid is looking like someone who will truly help us to actualise and internalise the many lessons we can take from this Beautiful Story - The Best of Stories as Allah Himself describes it in His Book. Last and by no means least, this course will debut in the Promised Land of MANCHESTER!! Need I say more?

My dear Brothers and Sisters, you DO NOT want to miss out on this truly mind-blowing course!

Find out more and Enrol HERE now!!

Facebook: Click Here

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
khoyes
03-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Lets see how many benefits we can derive from the story of Yusuf Alayhi salaam.

Me first!! ^o)

1. The righteous good dream is from Allah, for Yusuf saw a true dream, and his father requested him not to narrate it to someone else

khoyes
03-18-2010, 06:16 PM
Assalaamu 'Alaykum!

New video message by Ustadh Sajid Umar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtNe1qjpKvs

Badrul
04-07-2010, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khoyes
Assalaamu 'Alaykum!

New video message by Ustadh Sajid Umar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtNe1qjpKvs
Walaikum Salaam Akhi

Venue details:

University of Salford
Mary Secole Building
Frederick Road
Salford
M6 6PU

Please find attachment for more details.

JazakAllahu Khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Badrul
04-12-2010, 12:21 AM
As Salaamu'Alaikum

Some useful tips by Sheikh Sajid Ahmed Umar, please click http://forums.alkauthar.org/showthread.php?t=8459 for more info...

Only 6 days to go, before we departure!

piXie
04-12-2010, 11:37 AM
masha' Allaah. I hope many people are able to attend this course and take inspiration and strength from the example of Yusuf (a.s). It is a must attend for every one, especially our brothers!

Badrul
04-13-2010, 12:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
masha' Allaah. I hope many people are able to attend this course and take inspiration and strength from the example of Yusuf (a.s). It is a must attend for every one, especially our brothers!
JazakAllahu Khair Akhi/Ukhti

If your around Manchester on Friday night, you may be interested in this pre-talk by Sheikh Sajid?

Al Kauthar Manchester is pleased to announce Shaykh Sajid Ahmed Umar will be delivering a beneficial reminder - Free for all!

Details are as follows:

FORGIVENESS OVER REDEMPTION: The Lofty Status of Forgiveness in Islam

By Shaykh Sajid Ahmed Umar

Date: Friday 16th April 2010

Time: After Maghrib (8.15pm)

125 Beresford Road,

Manchester, M13 0TA.

Hope this is of help, inshaAllah you can make it to both events...

Ma'ssalaamah

piXie
04-13-2010, 01:45 PM
yes, Jazak Allaah Khayr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!