/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Enrol Now! Great Course on the Hereafter coming in Birmingham - March 2010

Umm Hufsah
02-28-2010, 06:51 PM
:arabic6:

Asalaamu Alaykum,:sl:

Just wanted to share the following with everyone :) My sister and I will be attending a course on the Hereafter (Al Akhirah) which is coming up in Birmingham on the 6th - 7th of March. The course is being run by AlKauthar and should be great as I have heard excellent feedback about it MashaAllah.

Please have a read on the topics covered below (taken from the AlKauthar website).

MaSalaam.

WORLD OF THE UNSEEN

by YAHYA IBRAHIM

6th - 7th MARCH 2010

BIRMINGHAM

Join us on a journey into the Hereafter.

After we leave this world, we enter another. A world we cannot see but is a fundamental part of our belief. How can we begin to imagine this world? Learn about how Allah 'Azza wajal' and then our Prophet :arabic5: describes the sequence of events beginning from the signs of the hour, the day of judgement and all that occurs up until we enter upon our final destination either in the terrible torments of the Hellfire or the everlasting pleasures of Paradise. May Allah 'Azza Wajal' make us inhabitants of Paradise. Ameen.

At World of the Unseen, you will learn about:
• Belief in the last day and its effects
• The Hour and its signs
• Death
• Life in the barzakh (the grave)
• Al-Khaatimah (a person's end)
• Reward and punishment in the grave
• The resurrection
• The Great Gathering
• Awaiting Judgement
• Paradise and Hellfire
• The reward of seeing Allah
How can you know how to prepare for something you know nothing about? Come to the World of the Unseen and start preparing!

ENROL TODAY

alkauthar . org

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!