/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua request - confused

nightingale
03-01-2010, 03:29 AM
:sl:

I was looking for the Dua Request thread, but then I started wondering if it is permissible to ask someone else to make dua for us. Please give me some references from the sunnah.

P.S: I am going through very tough times :cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ifirdous
03-28-2010, 12:13 AM
Allah listens to everyone.
Good and bad times come in everyones life. Life is a test. Be patient, pray and remember after every bad times there comes a good time. Read my story at
http://hubpages.com/hub/howduachangedmylife
You will also find some good duas here.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-28-2010, 12:17 AM
May Allaah ease your pain oh sister of Islaam..Ameen

Muslim Woman
03-28-2010, 12:22 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by nightingale

I was looking for the Dua Request thread, but then I started wondering if it is permissible to ask someone else to make dua for us.
Do u mean if Muslims can offer dua for other Muslims ? Sure :)

as sis already stated , life is a test for hereafter . Have patience pl. Allah loves those who show patience . All our Prophets pbut passed hard times ; we will be rewarded for our pain and suffereings if we have faith in Allah and show patience. Also remember

Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope. 2:286

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
03-28-2010, 04:03 AM
May Allah help you in your tough time. One thing is sure, this time will be elapsed, Insha Allah and than you will say, it was nothing but you were worried.

Insaanah
03-28-2010, 02:21 PM
:sl: sister,

Sorry I didn't notice this thread earlier.

If it's not too late for you, the du'a request thread is here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...st-thread.html

Rasoolullah :saws: said:

"The du'a of a Muslim for his brother in his absence is responded to. In his presence there is an angel that has been assigned to him; every time he makes du'a for his brother with good, the angel assigned to him says, "Ameen. And to you the same."'

This is part of a longer hadeeth, reported by Muslim, Ibn Maajah and Ahmad, from Abu al-Dardaa, as mentioned in Saheeh al-Jaami' #3380

This is quoted in: "Du'a, Weapon of the Believer" by Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi. This is a brilliant book, and I highly recommend that you read pages 190-193 for further details and information on asking a living person to make du'a. Those are not the Adobe page numbers, but the page numbers printed on the actual pages of the book.

You can read and download the book here:

http://www.dhikrullah.com/knowledge/...20Believer.pdf

May Allah remove your hardship and ease your circumstances and grant you and yours happiness. Ameen.

Rialah
03-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Alhamdililahi ala kuhli halin

Praise to Allah under all conditions.

Difficulty as my grandma told me yesterday is a test of faith and the result of envy, hatred, curiosity and misconception.

What I always keep in mind is that I must thank God, just that today I woke up.

For us all, nobody needs to make dua request, we should all pray for every one we know and don't know.

Make as much nafilat as you can, don't allow anything to derail you.

REcite as many times as you can:

Allahuma sahla illah ma jaltahu sahlan wa anta tajalul hazna sahlan iza shaita:
Means:
O Allah, there is nothing eay except when you make it so, and you make the difficult easy for who soever you like

Allahuma inni asalukah attawajjahuh ilaika be nabih ikah Mohammadin nabiyyir rahrmat tih fih haajahti haazihih li tuqda le fashaffehuh fi ah
Means:

O Allah I plead with you and approach you through Mohammed,SAW the prophet of mercy and beg you to fulfil my need so that the phrophet's intecession may be completed in my favour.

May Allah forgive all our sins, answer all our prayers and cast the glare of difficulty and hardship away from us and give us the peace and good health we need to live a normal and fruitful life.:cry:

Amen

Insaanah
03-28-2010, 04:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rialah
Allahuma inni asalukah attawajjahuh ilaika be nabih ikah Mohammadin nabiyyir rahrmat tih fih haajahti haazihih li tuqda le fashaffehuh fi ah
Means:

O Allah I plead with you and approach you through Mohammed,SAW the prophet of mercy and beg you to fulfil my need so that the phrophet's intecession may be completed in my favour.

See page 194-195 of the above book (link given in my post above) regarding making du'aa to Allah approaching Him (Tawassul) through Rasoolullah :saws: which was not practised by the sahaabah, the taabieen, their followers or the great scholars of Islam (May Allah be pleased with them) . No group of people loved the Prophet :saws: more than them, and yet none of them, even when they were in dire need, performed this type of tawassul. They are our example to follow. Some later scholars, generations later, considered it permissible, even though the example of the first three generations of Islam after the Prophet :saws: clearly shows otherwise.

brotherubaid
03-29-2010, 10:31 AM
May Allah make things easy sister

Make lots of istighfaar n also this always works subhanAllah , Laa illaha ila ant subhanka ini kuntu mil al dhalimeen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!