/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Subscribed Threads

PouringRain
03-10-2010, 12:53 AM
ItalianGuy made a comment in a thread that his subscribed threads was not working, and mine also has not been working all day. Since he said something, then I know it is not just me. :) Is anyone else having this problem? Can it be fixed? I even went into my usercp earlier to check and make sure all my settings were right, and they were. Thanks!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AhlaamBella
03-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Same here! I am posting in threads and not getting emails when someone has replied. And they aren't appearing in my list of subscribed threads inmy cp. It's getting really hard to keep track :(

Beardo
03-12-2010, 01:29 AM
That's odd. Mine seems to be working fine. Occasionally the "views" get messed up, but otherwise, I don't have any problem.

PouringRain
03-12-2010, 02:54 AM
Today it has been working fine. Maybe it was sleeping the other day. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!