/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how to? nahw & sarf

zircon
03-10-2010, 11:32 AM
what's the best way to learn an-nahw wa as-sarf, and is there any exercise book i can find on them? for example, one book full of questions on nahw & sarf with answer sheet provided at the end of it so that i can write answers and check whether they are right/wrong?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
03-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Asalam Alykom

good to see you back sis :)

Actually I don't know of any books in English that translated Na7ew....but you might have a look on those:

The Madinah Books Serie, Book1, Book2, Book3

A Brief journey through Arabic Grammar-A, B

zircon
03-22-2010, 06:00 AM
jazaakillah, sis danah:) i am on final examination period btw, pls pray for my success. inshallah will check out those links after exam:)

Beardo
03-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Also checkout "Arabic Tutor" a 4 part series. It compliments the Madinah Arabic text.

Classical Arabic - By: Hussain Abdus Satar is also very, very good. It's Sarf.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
zircon
03-27-2010, 12:17 PM
ok, inshaallah. thanks akhi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!