/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beard conditioners?

Beardo
03-11-2010, 05:19 AM
My beard is growing... And it's growing sort of thick-ish? I want to make it smooth. It's "poofy" as my friend's younger brother likes to describe it. :X

Suggestions?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-11-2010, 04:12 PM
amla oil!:thumbs_up

cat eyes
03-11-2010, 04:51 PM
it dose not matter what way it grows as long as u keep it washed and clean it properly.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
03-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Use 'Dabur Vatika' 'Olive enriched hair oil'...it contains nourishing extracts of: ALMOND (conditions & soften hair), CACTUS (gives your hair volume & health) & LEMON (regulates sebum flow & helps keep dandruff away)..My bros uses it & its scent is wonderful!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tango92
03-11-2010, 07:57 PM
with my beard i dont do anything fancy, just whenever you can keep flatteining it down with your hand, eventually it'll stick.

if you get knots in it, any old conditioner will remove em

Beardo
03-11-2010, 08:32 PM
See, I use my hands to flatten. Or used to, but then it only got worse.

I tried all conditions and shampoos. Shampoo seems to make it even more frizzy.

I could try the olive oil and amla oil you guys mentioned. What's amla oil btw? I have a friend whose last name is Amla. And then there's alwyas Hashim Amla lol...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!