/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10th Muharram?

z_khan
03-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Sallam brothers and sisters,
my grandmother passed away a few months ago on the 10th of Muharram. She was very dear to me and we were extremely close, and I continue to pray for her.

Many people have been telling me that she was very blessed to go on the 10th of Muharram, and that she is a matyr. I was wondering if anyone could tell me some of the historic things that happened on this day.

Jizakallahkair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
04-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Dear Sis,

In Ahadeeth, there is no evidance of relaxation for one who died on such a day. Only good deeds one do in the world will be saving him/her on the day of judgement.

Moses (Moosa) Aleh Salam took his followers away from the Faroh (Firoan) on this day and he was killed in the river Nile. Jews of madina were also used to fast that day.

Relating this day with later event of Karbala is no where availble in Saheeh Ahadeeth.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!