/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forum Upgrade!

Beardo
03-16-2010, 11:04 PM
:sl:

The Forum will be upgraded to the most recent version of vBulletin (vB4.0) insha'Allah this Wednesday, March 16th, 2010 at 6:30 pm GMT. I would recommend you satisfy all your posting and spamming desires before that time, as the forum may or may not be open for a few hours during the upgrade process.

Please note that this change/upgrade is inevitable. The forum has its bugs that can only be corrected through the upgrade. Without the upgrade, our forum is vulnerable towards cyber attacks, etc. (Well, not really... but just to make it sound more serious, dramatic, and important...).

And lastly, I would like to express gratitude to all those who have donated to our previous Haiti relief fund and/or participated in the Labbayk Academy: Conquest of Persia course.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
03-16-2010, 11:19 PM
Someone just pointed out to me that Wednesday is the 17th. I've asked the technicians to clarify... And then will post a final date here. :X

AabiruSabeel
02-10-2014, 07:33 PM
:salam:

:ia: we'll be upgrading the forum to the latest version of vBulletin in the coming few days. It was planned for the last week but got delayed.
It is possible that the forum will be restored to its weekly backup after the upgrade and a few recent post might be lost in this process. You will notice a change after the upgrade and if you are unable to access the forum for an extended period of time, then please report it to us by email to staff[at]islamicboard.com

AabiruSabeel
04-14-2017, 01:43 PM
:salam:

We are applying a few security fixes and a minor upgrade to the forum. :ia: everything will be back to normal soon.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zeal
04-14-2017, 08:12 PM
Wa alakum salsm warahmatullahi wa barakatuh

The like button's gone

AabiruSabeel
04-14-2017, 08:13 PM
The upgrade is completed but some of the features have been disabled. We are working on restoring them soon :ia:.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!