/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims supporting American military?

Argamemnon
03-17-2010, 12:13 AM
Salam,

I saw some youtube videos about Arabs in America and girls wearing hijab were talking about "supporting our troops who protect our freedom" (in Afghanistan/Iraq). I immediately stopped watching, are they totally out of their mind? Why would you wear hijab if you side with the enemies and slaughterers of Muslims?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KittenLover
03-17-2010, 12:17 AM
How stupid and deluded, they're basically supporting the killing of Muslims'. :(

DavidK565
03-17-2010, 12:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Argamemnon
Salam,

I saw some youtube videos about Arabs in America and girls wearing hijab were talking about "supporting our troops who protect our freedom" (in Afghanistan/Iraq). I immediately stopped watching, are they totally out of their mind? Why would you wear hijab if you side with the enemies and slaughterers of Muslims?
Just a question:

Are all Muslims worthy of being defended by their fellow believers? Or are there some Muslims who do something wrong, wherein they are no longer deserving of support?

Regarding this girl in question, it seems she is both American and a Muslim, and is sticking up for her fellow Americans.

KittenLover
03-17-2010, 12:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DavidK565
Just a question:

Are all Muslims worthy of being defended by their fellow believers? Or are there some Muslims who do something wrong, wherein they are no longer deserving of support?

Regarding this girl in question, it seems she is both American and a Muslim, and is sticking up for her fellow Americans.
obviously not, but the issue isn't as black and white as that. But to answer your question no not all Muslim's are worthy of being defended for example if a Muslim committs an injustice then you have to speak out and stop it, even if it's against a non Muslim.

God loves those who are just.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Argamemnon
03-17-2010, 01:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by DavidK565
Just a question:

We should not give up on people so easily, but point out to them that they are wrong. They were real Arabs (Lebanese, Palestinian, Egyptian etc.) not Americans. Siding with the enemies and butchers of Muslims is not just a small mistake.

Life_Is_Short
03-17-2010, 01:50 AM
Can i see that video?

Argamemnon
03-17-2010, 01:54 AM
I didn't save it, if I can find it I will post it.

Mohamed_Sadiq
03-18-2010, 05:23 PM
I really don't understand the government of Saudi Arabia, I mean why are they so scared and pertrified of the western world? The Saudi government should grow a backbone, how can they let the (kuffars) American soldiers in their soil?:raging::raging:

Argamemnon
03-18-2010, 05:50 PM
Saudi Arabia and some Gulf nations would love to see Iran bombed and destroyed. They don't realize that eventually this treachery will cost them severely because the U.S. government is not only an enemy of Iran, but the enemy of all Muslim nations.

islamirama
03-18-2010, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_Sadiq
I really don't understand the government of Saudi Arabia, I mean why are they so scared and pertrified of the western world? The Saudi government should grow a backbone, how can they let the (kuffars) American soldiers in their soil?:raging::raging:
A dog will do anything to save his hide. They do it for two reasons, one so they are not invaded, removed from power, etc by America and two that america in return protect the thagout behind from people over throwing them. IF america and western powers weren't protecting these dogs, they be out on the street by public demand...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!