/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Waterfront Property, Anyone?

brotherubaid
03-22-2010, 07:33 AM
Assalam O Alikum brothers n sisters.

After we had the thread about getting those easy millions, Here is an aamazing opportunity to book n own Property , Mostly lofty palaces n all on beautiful green hills underneath which rivers flow, sort of like whats know as waterfront property n subhanAllah water-front property is always more expensive n more valuable, if its close to water or has a sea-view or lake view to it.

Mansions n palaces with water flowing close by!

Yep House in Jannah!

n its easy InshahAllah, Im sure EACH n EVERYONE of us can own it!

Number One
HOUSE IN JANNAH
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever recites Qul huwa Allaahu ahad ten times, Allaah will build for him a house in Paradise.” (Saheeh al-Jaami’ al-Sagheer, 6472).

I do not think any of us here would not know that surah , Surah Al Ikhlaas , even those who do not know lots of surahs know this surah.

When ever we are travelling , going to school or work or just waiting around , we can always easily do this n InshshAllah hope for the reward from Allah subhanu Wa Taala. It easy , very do-able n very rewarding.

This is the mercy of our Lord n His Love for us , There s soo much good out there for us to grab, its us that are the shortcommers. We all know that those who build mosques Allah builds houses for them In jannah , but what about those who cannot, Allah opened this great door for them all.

Also another couple of ways for a House in Jannah are
Number 2
The mother of the faithfull Umm Habibah Ramilah bint Abu Sufyan Radhiallahu ‘anhu narrated that she heard the Prophet Shalallahu ‘alaihi wa Salam saying: “A house will be built in paradise for every Muslim who offers twelve Rak’ah of optional salah other than the obligatory salah in day and night, to seek pleasure of Allah.” Narrated by Muslim.

Note : these extra 12 rakaats of optional prayers, according to Imam Nasaai and Tirmithi are : 2 rakaats before the obligatory prayer of Early morning (fajr), and 4 rakaats before (Duhr) and 2 rakaats after it ,and 2 rakaats after the obligatory of early evening prayer (magrib) and 2 rakaats after the obligatory prayer of night (isha) prayer.

so offering these sunnah prayers or rawatib have soo many benefits ,like they make up for any missed obligatory prayres, the two rakats of fajr r better than the world n whatever is in it as reported by aishah radi allahu anah , n well whoever prays 4 before dhuhr prayer n 4 after it Allah will abandon him on Fire.. so praying these have soo many benefits, barak Allahu feekum, but first things first , one must always n in all conditions never miss the obligatorry prayres n rakats , these are all sunnahs , filled with lots of benefits n rewards barak ALLah feekum.

Number 3
Also we all know that buliding a mosque can get us that as well

“Whosoever builds for Allah a masjid, Allah will reward him similar to it in paradise.” (Bukhari)

“Whosoever shares in building a masjid for Allah, even if it is as small as a bird’s nest, Allah (S.W.T.) will build for him a house in Paradise.” (Ahmad)

May Allah give us taufeeq to build masajid InshahAllah , but untill then we can Do the first two inshahAllah , for that House in Jannah , n we all know how beautiful the houses n palaces in jannah are. May Allah enter us to Jannah n reward us with them.. ameen

N Allah knows best

Assalam O Alikum

Some other benefits of Surah Al Ikhlaas Surah

Abu Hurayrah reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) heard a man reciting Qul huwa Allaahu ahad, and said, “It is his right.’ They asked, ‘O Messenger of Allaah, what is his right?’ He said, ‘Paradise is his right.’ (Reported by Imaam Ahmad, 7669)

The surah being equal to Third of the Quran
1- From Qutaadah ibn al-Nu’maan (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said that a man stayed up to worship Allaah at the time of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) just before dawn and recited “Qul huwa Allaahu ahad,” but did not recite anything else. In the morning, the man came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and told him about this, thinking that perhaps he was not doing enough. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, it is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’aan.” (al-Bukhaari, 4627).

2- Ahmad reported from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri that a man said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I have a neighbour who prays at night and he only ever recites ‘Qul huwa Allaahu ahad’” – as if he did not think much of this. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose hand is my soul, it is equivalent to one-third of the Qur’aan.” (al-Musnad, 10965)

3- Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: “The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to his Companions: ‘Could any one of you not recite one third of the Qur’aan in one night?’ They found the idea too difficult, and said, ‘Who among us could do that, O Messenger of Allaah?’ He said, ‘Allaahu’l-ahad, al- samad [i.e., Soorat al-Ikhlaas] is one third of the Qur’aan.’” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 4628)

‘Aa’ishah Radi Alhu anha reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) sent a man in charge of a small military campaign, and when he recited Qur’aan whilst leading his companions in prayer, he would always end with Qul huwa Allaahu ahad. When they came back, (his companions) mentioned that to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who told them to ask him why he did that. So they asked him, and he said, “Because it is a description of the Most Merciful, and I love to recite it.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Tell him that Allaah loves him.” (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 6827)

‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir said: “I met the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)… and he said to me, ‘O ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir, shall I not teach you some Soorahs the like of which have not been revealed in the Tawraat (Torah) or the Zaaboor (Psalms) or the Injeel (Gospel) or in the Qur’aan? There is no night comes but you should not recite (i.e., every night you should recite) Qul huwa Allaahu ahad [Soorat al-Ikhlaas], Qul a’oodhu bi Rabbi’l-falaq [Soorat al-Falaq] and Qul a’oodhu bi Rabbi’l-naas [Soorat al-Naas].’” ‘Uqbah said: “So every night I would recite them. It became my duty to recite them, because the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had commanded me to do so…” (Musnad Ahmad, 16810)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!