/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My new website www.dars-time.com

SarahJane
03-22-2010, 07:45 PM
Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!

My dear brothers and sisters,

i have created a new website with my favourite youtube videos from english-speaking preachers like bilal philips, yusuf estes, Zakir naik, abdurraheem green etc. , so its just videos, no articles etc.
it's not very professional but i really felt i had to make this because i am a convert living in germany and it is extremely hard for me to make dawa with my family (having an extremely western mentality). I prefer not sending them youtube links because on youtube you can easily be confronted with videos which are against islam and my parents have no idea which is right and which not, i really don't want to start discussing with them about the shia hitting themselves or sufis worshipping their sheikhs , this would just lead to useless discussions wa allahu alem.
anyway, although i in first place made the site for my family and friends, i thought you might be able to profit from it as well inshallah, you will also find some other nice videos, not only durus, but also qur'an , nasheed and some other stuff;)
anyway, here's the link.

www.dars-time.com

would be nice if you could pass on this video to your friends inshallah;) May allah put barakah into the website.

barakallahu fikum!

wassalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

p.s.: in case you have a youtube account, maybe you could add this video to your channel inshallah;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP80ssDLfnQ

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
omar ibrahim
03-23-2010, 02:47 AM
i just visited your site,it was realy amazing

may Allah reward you for your efforts

Snowflake
06-20-2010, 09:18 AM
:sl: Great idea and same goes for the website! May Allah reward your efforts abundantly sister. Ameen

seek-paradise
06-20-2010, 11:14 AM
ma shaa Allah Allahoum Bareck very beautiful it will be very good if you make another section for each preacher by series so every one may have long and short lectures and series es that he gave also in tv as example

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Masuma
06-20-2010, 11:32 AM
SubhanAllah sis! your site is amazing. loved it...! May Allah grant you jannah my beloved sis! :cry:

Danah
06-20-2010, 11:50 AM
Very well done indeed. Getting everything in one place. May Allah reward you for your effort

Masuma
06-20-2010, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SarahJane
Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!

My dear brothers and sisters,

i have created a new website with my favourite youtube videos from english-speaking preachers like bilal philips, yusuf estes, Zakir naik, abdurraheem green etc. , so its just videos, no articles etc.
it's not very professional but i really felt i had to make this because i am a convert living in germany and it is extremely hard for me to make dawa with my family (having an extremely western mentality). I prefer not sending them youtube links because on youtube you can easily be confronted with videos which are against islam and my parents have no idea which is right and which not, i really don't want to start discussing with them about the shia hitting themselves or sufis worshipping their sheikhs , this would just lead to useless discussions wa allahu alem.
anyway, although i in first place made the site for my family and friends, i thought you might be able to profit from it as well inshallah, you will also find some other nice videos, not only durus, but also qur'an , nasheed and some other stuff;)
anyway, here's the link.

www.dars-time.com

would be nice if you could pass on this video to your friends inshallah;) May allah put barakah into the website.

barakallahu fikum!

wassalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

p.s.: in case you have a youtube account, maybe you could add this video to your channel inshallah;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP80ssDLfnQ

format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
Very well done indeed. Getting everything in one place. May Allah reward you for your effort

May Allah reward both of you my sisters! :wub:

@ sis SarahJane:
You know sis Danah too has her website. Check out her pearl in her sig... :D

So cute...both of you! :wub:

Nájlá
06-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Asalamu Alaykum,

Mashallah your site looks great!

May Allah reward you for your effort and may people benefit from your site. Aameen! and Aameen thuma Aameen @ the above ad3iya.

Sawdah
06-20-2010, 02:33 PM
I'm pretty sure I visited your website before...^o)

It's a nicely organised site,mashaAllah. May Allah bring more people to visit and benefit from it inshaAllah. Ameen.

Keep it up sister! =)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!