/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Azaan Tv - A Call To Salvation

www.azaantv.tv
03-22-2010, 10:20 PM
WWW.AZAANTV.TV

AzaanTv is first ever Islamic plus Current Affairs Channel of Pakistan over the Internet.

It is using video, audio and print media simultaneously to convey the message of Islam and to defend it from false propaganda.

Our Mission:

•To equip the masses with the Islamic knowledge so they can achieve success in this world and hereafter.
•To present the global events and affairs close to Islamic interpretation so one can distinguish between right and wrong.
•To discuss issues related to specially Islam and Muslims which are made controversial on mainstream media so a better understanding is developed on the confused topics.
•To bring a unification of minds on Islam related topics so a peaceful, united Islamic society is developed.

Our Products:

*We are presenting both purely religious related topics and also shedding light on current global affairs
*Showing Speakers from different regions around the globe and from various professional backgrounds.
*All our recorded programs will be available in at least two widely spoken languages that are Urdu and English.
*Offering three different mediums of communication on our website, those are video, audio and print.
*Availability to upload your own video. Discussion board section and chat room.
*Selected regular news with a related video.
*Regular informative and motivational Newsletter to our registered visitors.
*Programs to invite the Non Muslims towards Islam.

AzaanTv - A Call To Salvation
Visit us: www.azaantv.tv

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel:AzaanTv
Follow us on Twitter: AzaanTv
Become a Fan at Facebook: Azaan Tv

For further inquiries/suggestions or Advertisements contact Azaan Tv Officials at: info@azaantv.tv or Dial: +92 333 2287 841
To work Voluntarily for Azaan Tv, Contact at: azaantv@hotmail.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
03-24-2010, 06:12 AM
:sl:

Thread moved to exchange link section, the place where it actually should be.

I have browsed your website and seen your work, Mashallah its fine as ever.... Good Job AA :)

You can always PM me if you need any help. I will be there, Inshallah, as I used to be... remember?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!