/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who says women can't drive?

piXie
03-24-2010, 08:46 AM

Media Tags are no longer supported

:p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
03-24-2010, 09:39 AM
silly saudi's

Alpha Dude
03-24-2010, 10:45 AM
Was that zAk dressed as a woman (again :X)?

Nora.
03-24-2010, 11:14 AM
silly saudi's
please be polite ..:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
03-24-2010, 11:51 AM
wow!! what a trick!

thanks for sharing,
It says that this is a commercial, but can this really happen?...if so then I will call this the iron-heart woman!!

ardianto
03-24-2010, 01:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
wow!! what a trick!

thanks for sharing,
It says that this is a commercial, but can this really happen?...if so then I will call this the iron-heart woman!!
This video has been edited, that woman was not the real driver. The real driver was a professional driver from 'Extreme Parking group'.

There are some Extreme Parking groups in the world. Sometime they make shows or hired by movie/video makers. But from my observation on their videos, all drivers in those groups are men.

ardianto
03-24-2010, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Was that zAk dressed as a woman (again :X)?
Making a joke about an admin ... ?.

Unforgiven fault .. !!. Should be banned ... !!

;D

Danah
03-24-2010, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
This video has been edited, that woman was not the real driver. The real driver was a professional driver from 'Extreme Parking group'.

There are some Extreme Parking groups in the world. Sometime they make shows or hired by movie/video makers. But from my observation on their videos, all drivers in those groups are men.
I thought so!!!
Because it's rare to find a woman having such a strong heart to do such thing!
Even though I did watch a show of crazy driving by some japanese women with some men too trying to show off who is the craziest in driving!

But talking about this video here, even normal men drivers can't do such parking move. I hope such videos don't make people try doing the same moves especially those youngsters who just got their driving licenses and feel all excited about driving...

★ηαѕιнα★
03-26-2010, 04:07 PM
haha I actually have a vid that proves the opposite! Not gonna share though, else there brothers (incl. my little brother) will start the bad jokes again. :D Ill PM it to you sis inshallah.

SMA89
03-26-2010, 04:22 PM

Women only parking lot

-Fallen Angel-
03-26-2010, 04:24 PM
I say women can't drive because i've seen lots of evidence of it. My sisters for example, have all crashed their cars at least 3 times (each) and have been "driving" for years now and STILL cannot park properlly. But there are people who can drive out here :)

★ηαѕιнα★
03-26-2010, 08:07 PM
^^Thats because women drive with their hearts and not their minds. We are better at maintaining relationships which you guys can't. OK im gonna stop this discussion cos i feel a US-THEY war coming. :D
So :omg:

★ηαѕιнα★
03-27-2010, 09:27 AM
OK since I got a request of sharing the vid here it is. Found a copy on Youtube. Turn off your sound cos it has music on the background. Im very sensitive to anti-woman jokes but here I just had to laugh alhamdoellilah. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Iz0qOU3Rs

S<Chowdhury
03-27-2010, 09:59 AM
I SAY WOMEN CAN'T DRIVE ( I HOPE MY FIANCEE NEVER SEE'S THIS STATEMENT OR NO MORE FOOD FOR MEEE)

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HALF OF THEM GOT THERE LICENCE, THE DVLA HAS FAILED US ALL :exhausted.......... HAHAHA, WOMEN ARE HYSTERICAL WHEN IT COMES TO DRIVING THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE THEY GET ALL CRAZY AND WHAT NOT !!!!!!!! ;D I JOKE I JOKE SISTERS STOP GETTING YOUR HANDBAGS IN A TWIST ;D

And that youtube video come on please that was obviously some stunt driver and a bit of video editing, all that women had to do is step out the car looking pretty and that was it :p

Danah
03-27-2010, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ★ηαѕιнα★
OK since I got a request of sharing the vid here it is. Found a copy on Youtube. Turn off your sound cos it has music on the background. Im very sensitive to anti-woman jokes but here I just had to laugh alhamdoellilah. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4Iz0qOU3Rs
lol, this is real??!!! very funny ^_^

I really liked the part of that woman who couldn't park her car and got help at the end...and the other one who was trying to fill her car with fuel lol....Thanks for the laugh sis!

Alhumdulilah that I have a driving phobia after an accident I witnessed and was a victim of so there is no way to think that I wanna get a driving license one day!

EDIT: I showed this video to my brothers (both in their twenties) they laughed so much lol..one of them was firing in anger "Whats wrong with these women" another one was wondering on one of them "Was she drunk when she was driving?" :hmm:

ardianto
03-27-2010, 11:07 AM
Who says women can't drive ???????

Michele Mouton. A famous driver in World Rally Championship on 80's.

$tranger
03-27-2010, 11:26 AM
*mute speakers*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ

hmmm :-\

S<Chowdhury
03-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Who says women can't drive ???????

Michele Mouton. A famous driver in World Rally Championship on 80's.
Who ? the 80s okey so once in a full moon perhaps one of them can drive okey but we are talking about the majority here :p

S<Chowdhury
03-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Sometimes i don't blame women they choose the worst cars to drive which affects there driving a bit just a bit :p, most of the cars they drive can be found inside a cereal box mentioning no names cough* Micra*, lost count of how many times i've had to overtake those cars haha ;D;D

-Fallen Angel-
03-27-2010, 11:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
Sometimes i don't blame women they choose the worst cars to drive which affects there driving a bit just a bit :p, most of the cars they drive can be found inside a cereal box mentioning no names cough* Micra*, lost count of how many times i've had to overtake those cars haha ;D;D
Now you're just judging people... they also drive fiestas, astras, corsas and polos :p If i ever see one with a woman driver, I'll be willing to drive on the pavement to avoid them ;D

ardianto
03-27-2010, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by S<Chowdhury
Who ? the 80s okey so once in a full moon perhaps one of them can drive okey but we are talking about the majority here :p
How about Jutta Kleinschmidt ?

She won the 2001 Dakar Rally, still drove in Dakar Rally until 2007, then turned into Circuit Racing.

By the way, some women are driving in race and rally championships this year.

S<Chowdhury
03-27-2010, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by UnhappyD:
Now you're just judging people... they also drive fiestas, astras, corsas and polos :p If i ever see one with a woman driver, I'll be willing to drive on the pavement to avoid them ;D
^^^^^^ Haha my bad my bad sorry i forgot they drive people carriers/MPV for the kids,...........Zafira, Nissan Note hehe :D. Then we have women who drive big cars but usually have no control over it Range Rovers, Land Rovers, Beamers then the those cars wanting to be 4x4 but aren't really X3, and those cheap Chinese/Korean 4x4 haha ;D i can't help but laugh

ardianto
03-27-2010, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SMA89

Women only parking lot

This is a situation after flood, lol. :p

S<Chowdhury
03-27-2010, 12:07 PM
How about Jutta Kleinschmidt ?

She won the 2001 Dakar Rally, still drove in Dakar Rally until 2007, then turned into Circuit Racing.

By the way, some women are driving in race and rally championships this year.
^^^^ I'm not denying that there are SOME (Minority) of Women good at driving (Sabine Schmitz)but then i can go get a whole database worth of all the best men drivers it can work both ways. But I'm talking about your average Joe driver on the roads those women cannot DRIVE.... they seriously need to go back to AA/BSM/RAC driving schools hehe :p

S<Chowdhury
03-27-2010, 12:13 PM
If i ever see one with a woman driver, I'll be willing to drive on the pavement to avoid them ;D
^^^^ Why drive on the pavement just come blaring at them with your horn get real close to the car (intimidation usually makes them give way to you) wait for the perfect opportunity and overtake then slow down after overtaking just to add insult to injury haha :p i joke i've never done that :rollseyes , it'd be reckless stupid and dangerous and its road rage sooo DON'T DO IT OKEY :p

CosmicPathos
03-27-2010, 01:41 PM
yea, a woman driving a rally car .... awesome ... wanna race me?

Life_Is_Short
03-27-2010, 03:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
Just a very dangerous stunt. :hmm:

S<Chowdhury
03-27-2010, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
yea, a woman driving a rally car .... awesome ... wanna race me?
Yeah I'll Race You, come i'll meet you at the traffic lights ;D

*Yasmin*
03-27-2010, 05:46 PM
yani almost all my friends have a license .. when we start to talk about our driving adventures .. one says i leave the steering wheel in trafics .. i can't stand pressure .. one says i just drive in one direction :D i don't do reverse .. another says i can drive in empty streets only ! .. before one week or so my friend said i was leaving the steering wheel when i see another car and say to my driving teacher: you drive now!

so yeah i do believe women can't drive ..
and i have a driving license but i'm a Catastrophe driver :D

Danah
03-27-2010, 08:54 PM
^lol I know a woman who hate driving in the capital streets so to make things easier for her she park her car somewhere outside the city and take a taxi to reach her destination...can you believe that?

Just why on earth we have to worry so much about driving when it's the "duty" of men to take their women/sisters/daughters to any place they want :hmm:.....in other words we already got our free driving service.

S<Chowdhury
03-27-2010, 09:04 PM
^lol I know a woman who hate driving in the capital streets so to make things easier for her she park her car somewhere outside the city and take a taxi to reach her destination...can you believe that?
Yes I can because Women are hysterical and can't handle tough situations hehe :p

Just why on earth we have to worry so much about driving when it's the "duty" of men to take their women/sisters/daughters to any place they want :hmm:.....in other words we already got our free driving service.
Okey so thats all we are to you women a free chauffeur

★ηαѕιнα★
03-27-2010, 09:43 PM
^^ I Knew this was gonna happen alhamdoellilah. Brother seriously you have made your point. No need to go on about it. I see this is your kind of topic!:D

aadil77
03-28-2010, 12:01 AM

your name just reminded me of dana patrik and she knows how to drive

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-28-2010, 12:10 AM
Lol i remember one time, i was driving, and i was suppose to stop at the give way, but i didnt lol, and a car was coming down, lol the drivers face was hilarious haha, but it was dangerous...But yeah, i got out and got my mother to drive :\...

Driving is fun :D

Danah
03-28-2010, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
your name just reminded me of dana patrik and she knows how to drive

What a coincidence!

★ηαѕιнα★
03-28-2010, 02:46 PM
EDIT! How nice is some peace and quiet sometimes...

Life_Is_Short
03-28-2010, 03:38 PM
Boys aren't born with a steering wheel you know. :mmokay:

Grofica
03-28-2010, 04:15 PM
hey not all women are bad drivers.... :-)

Not only can i drive i can take a car apart and put it back together again....

when i was in the army i had to teach some of the guys how to fix their cars :-D

-Fallen Angel-
03-28-2010, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
hey not all women are bad drivers.... :-)

Not only can i drive i can take a car apart and put it back together again....

when i was in the army i had to teach some of the guys how to fix their cars :-D
... And by that you mean ram it into a wall, and then put back on anything that breaks off... like mirrors ;D

aadil77
03-28-2010, 04:29 PM
... And by that you mean ram it into a wall, and then put back on anything that breaks off... like mirrors ;D
loool, can't rep u

Danah
03-28-2010, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica

Oh! you worked on the army? :ooh:

SMA89
03-28-2010, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unhappyd:
... And by that you mean ram it into a wall, and then put back on anything that breaks off... Like mirrors ;d
hahhaaahhahahhahahhahahahahhah

-Fallen Angel-
03-28-2010, 04:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
loool, can't rep u
Why +rep for that bro... well, women can do it much better than us guys :hiding:

★ηαѕιнα★
03-28-2010, 04:32 PM
Oh! you worked on the army? :ooh:
Sis I believe we tried our hardest but it will end up like that! ;D

Why +rep for that bro... well, women can do it much better than us guys :hiding:
Well thank you. OR was that sarcasm?:mmokay:

-Fallen Angel-
03-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Sis I believe we tried our hardest but it will end up like that! ;D

Well thank you. OR was that sarcasm?:mmokay:
Why would i be sarcastic? :hmm:
Jokes aside i think there should be a vehicle that's safer more for the person (or thing) getting hit, since i would not want to be hit... And it's likely to happened since there are a lot of female drivers now... in Micras..imsad

★ηαѕιнα★
03-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Ooh come on brother its not like women make the road THAT unsafe. Do they?
In general I mean, its not like the news is filled with women crashing into houses, people and what not.
Dunno much about it really, dont have my drivers license yet. Let dad do the chauffeuring!

-Fallen Angel-
03-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Ooh come on brother its not like women make the road THAT unsafe. Do they?
In general I mean, its not like the news is filled with women crashing into houses, people and what not.
Dunno much about it really, dont have my drivers license yet. Let dad do the chauffeuring!
Well where i live women are really terrible drivers. It's always busy around here, especially on weekends and most of these drivers are women in small cars or big 4x4s.

★ηαѕιнα★
03-28-2010, 04:49 PM
^^ Fold your mirrors in when you park you car i would say.

-Fallen Angel-
03-28-2010, 04:51 PM
^^ Fold your mirrors in when you park you car i would say.
No car. No license. Will be booking my test soon (inshallah) but it wouldn't really work, they will still manage to scratch your car (the minimum that can happen). Guess i will have to park out of London, and catch the train back imsadimsad... or take a loooooong walk...;D

★ηαѕιнα★
03-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Wonder when the mods will show up...

Insaanah
03-28-2010, 05:03 PM
Women safer drivers than men

New figures reveal that women are better drivers than their male counterparts.

Women all over the world will be delighted to hear that statistically they are better drivers than men and perhaps that is why female car insurance premiums are often lower.

The figures have been released by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) and it seems there is a wealth of evidence to support the claim that women are safer drivers.

In the past year, 435 women drivers died on Australia's roads, while 1,181 men lost their lives in the same period, reports Asian News International.

The trend appears to be a global one, with truck companies in America increasingly employing female drivers as they see them as more reliable.

The research by the ATSB also found that women are less likely to drink and drive and less likely to use their mobile phone while behind the wheel.

It was also found that 87 per cent of women believe that speed limits are reasonable, while only 79 per cent of men agree.

09 Oct 2006

Source: http://www.computerquoteinsurance.co...&cat=430019969

Hormones make women safer drivers

The female hormone oestrogen could give women the edge when it comes to tasks such as safe driving, say researchers

Tests showed attention span and ability to learn rules were far better among women than men.

The Bradford University scientists told a hormone conference in London how tasks requiring mental flexibility favour women over men.

A woman's oestrogen levels may prime the part of the brain involved in such skills - the frontal lobe - they said.

Amarylis Fox, Dr Kay Marshall and Jo Neill asked 43 men and women aged 18-35 to perform a battery of neuropsychological tests that assessed skills such as spatial recognition memory, rule learning, attention, planning and motor control.

The women were far better at being able to shift their attention from one stimulus to another, making it easier for them to perform everyday actions like driving and reading.

This might explain why girls find it easier than boys to concentrate at school and why women are more careful drivers, the researchers hypothesise.

Speaking at the Society for Endocrinology meeting, they said: "This study demonstrates that tasks requiring mental flexibility favour women over men, an area previously not considered to elicit strong sex differences.

"Driving could be an example of how this is applied to everyday life.

"Our study suggests that oestrogens may positively influence neuronal activity in the frontal lobes, the area of the brain stimulated by tasks of attention and rule learning, which could explain the female advantage when performing these tasks."

Over-simplified

However, other researchers in the past have suggested that spatial skills such as map reading and parking may be difficult for some women because they had too little testosterone in the womb.

Dr Peter Marsh, author of Driving Passion: The Psychology of the Car, believes men and women have inherent differences which manifest themselves behind the wheel.

He says men like risk-taking, the thrill of the chase and sensation-seeking, while women are more cautious.

Women's accidents tend to be at roundabouts and T-junctions but at slower speeds than men, who are involved in more serious crashes because they can't brake quickly enough.

Dr Nick Neave, an evolutionary psychologist at the University of Northumbria who has researched spatial awareness and gender differences, said: "The thing about driving is that it is not a single skill. There are many skills involved. There is a motor skill, there is rule learning, attention, spatial awareness and confidence as well.

"What we tend to find is that in certain aspects men are better - things like navigation, spatial awareness and confidence. But they have more accidents.

"For things like attention, there is evidence that females are better.

"There is a female advantage on certain frontal cortex tasks. We know that this brain area has oestrogen receptors so it is sensitive to this hormone.

"But we have to be cautious. The researchers have not looked at driving tests, so it is a bit of a leap for them to extrapolate.

"We would like to see more research on driving ability."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4406176.stm

S<Chowdhury
03-28-2010, 05:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unhappyd:
... And by that you mean ram it into a wall, and then put back on anything that breaks off... Like mirrors ;d
haha haha that is positive rep rite there

-Fallen Angel-
03-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Wonder when the mods will show up...
You want me to get banned? imsad

format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan
Wall of text
They may be "safer" drivers, but they have a poor sense of direction/judgement when it comes to driving... and drive really slow or really fast... and drive very big cars which they don't need. They are causing Global Warming!! ;D

S<Chowdhury
03-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Just because necessarily women are safe driver don't make them good drivers and when they say women are safe drivers that means they just drive really slow........... and anyway doesn't matter how safe you drive the next reckless guy in the other car can come and slam his car into the back of yours

Danah
03-28-2010, 05:12 PM
After reading the last few posts I think that this is one of many threads here that end up with members not respecting each other.....mods, can you do your job here please?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Women are safe drivers, end off.

-Fallen Angel-
03-28-2010, 05:17 PM
After reading the last few posts I think that this is one of many threads here that end up with members not respecting each other.....mods, can you do your job here please?
Yea... look how much -rep SMA got imsad
Also, isn't this thread in the "Puzzles & Humour" section? It's all just a bit of fun imsadimsad

S<Chowdhury
03-28-2010, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim World 12
Women are safe drivers, end off.
^^^^^^^ Yes Women are Safe Drivers Agreed

Güven
03-28-2010, 05:28 PM
I think its time for me to kill this thread.

:hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!