/* */

PDA

View Full Version : moving into my house next week inshallah

mohammed_alim
03-24-2010, 11:04 PM
assalamualikum brothers and sisters, i was wondering if any one know's what one should do when moving into a new house. inshallah i will be getting the keys next week for the new house, is there anythin that i should do? is there any duaa's i can read? or what is the best things for me to do. am askin becuase its my 1st time moving out. thank you for any advice offerd

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
03-25-2010, 08:31 AM
Congratulation on having new home.

Pray Sala 2 rika before you enter as paying thanks to Almighty Allah and if possible secrify an animal (goat or sheep) the very first day you enter into there and give away to poors.

I hope, any brother or sister will suggest you Duas from Seheh Ahadeeth.

muslimsister1
03-25-2010, 09:21 AM
:sl:

My parents have just bought a new house due to old house being knocked down, they got their keys last week, my mum prayed 2 rakat nafil to thank Allah SWT and so did my dad, n granny. They also prayed yaseen, my dad also got a Qari to come and make dua to give barkat in the house and make living in the house easy, pleasurable.

Hope this helps brother.

:wa:

Hamza Asadullah
03-25-2010, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed_alim
assalamualikum brothers and sisters, i was wondering if any one know's what one should do when moving into a new house. inshallah i will be getting the keys next week for the new house, is there anythin that i should do? is there any duaa's i can read? or what is the best things for me to do. am askin becuase its my 1st time moving out. thank you for any advice offerd
:sl:

There is nothing specific in the Qur'an or Sunnah to be recited when moving house but you should make dua and ask Allah for Blessings, mercy and a good outcome.

The following Du'aas could be recited:

1. 'Allaahumma Ahsin aaqibatanaa fil umoori kullihaa wa ajirnaa min
khizyiddunya wa adhaabil aakhira'

(Oh Allah, grant us a good outcome in all our matters and save us from worldly disgrace and punishment in the hereafter). (Hisnul Haseen pg.469; Darul Ishaat)

2. Allaahumma innee as-aluka min fadhlika wa rahmatika fa innahuu la yamliku
haa illaa anta

One should also be sure to say 'Salaam' whenever entering the home as this
will be a source of blessings for himseld and the members of his household.
Together with this, he should recite the Masnoon Du'aas for entering a home
as follows:

Allaahumma innee as-aluka kharal mawlaj wa khairal makhraj. Bismillaahi
walajnaa wa bismillaahi kharajnaa wa alallaahi rabbinaa tawakkalnaa

It is advisable also that Dhikr (remembrance of Allah) and Salaat take place
regularly to ensure that divine blessings remain in the home and the lives
of its occupants.

and Allah knows best

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!