/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the States!!

*Praying*
03-26-2010, 01:46 AM
:sl: to you all!
Hope this reaches you int the best of health and Iman.
A little somthin about me:
I'm a (proudly) Muslim sister living in the US right now. I'm Somalian and was born in Kenya but i've been here since i was four. Graduating from high school this year (Alhamdulillah!! So sick of high school. Blah) and....well i'm really excited to be here! Can't wait to meet you all and learn as much as i can Insha'allah.
Jazaka'llah for reading! :D ( had to you a cute smiley!! Lol)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
03-26-2010, 02:10 AM
و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
:welcome:
welcome aboard sister ! hope you will like the forum. And congratulations for your graduation :awesome:

:salaam:

Sawdah
03-26-2010, 02:45 AM
:sl: and :welcome: to IB sister.

Misz_Muslimah
03-26-2010, 08:20 PM
Wa alaykum salam sis :)
Hope you have a great stay

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
03-29-2010, 11:19 AM
:wa::welcome: to Islamic Board :><:

Nora.
03-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Welcome sister to the forum :)
hope you have a beneficial stay

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!