/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions

GuCcI
03-28-2010, 02:19 AM
:sl:

I was here 2 years ago and now im back for the time being, only i've forgotten my way around here and don't remember why my post count is back down so low... i'm wondering if it was because of too much off- topicness? :embarrass

and i also dont seem to understand how my user cp works. how many posts do i need to get full priviledges [back]? :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuCcI
03-28-2010, 02:25 AM
oh yeah, and the other thing was that i cant edit my posts, i always remember things to say after i hit submit post :(

AabiruSabeel
03-28-2010, 04:51 AM
:sl:

Your posts were lost in a forum restoration in April 2008. A few members lost their posts too.

SMA89
03-28-2010, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuCcI
oh yeah, and the other thing was that i cant edit my posts, i always remember things to say after i hit submit post :(
Once you become a full member (50 posts) you can edit your posts.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuCcI
03-28-2010, 02:29 PM
oh, I see, thanks

★ηαѕιнα★
03-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Welcome back! :D

GuCcI
03-29-2010, 12:58 AM
thank you! :D - i hope this post doesn't get deleted... I remember some of my posts got deleted before back in 2008 because they weren't very important :D

Rafeeq
03-29-2010, 06:51 AM
Sure, try to complete 50 posts and enjoy....

GuCcI
04-13-2010, 01:44 AM
okay, *let out deep breath* I finally did it, it took me 2 whole weeks but I finally reached 50... but now I still don't have the edit option or any of the other regular member features... it's kind of making me unhappy :(

piXie
04-13-2010, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuCcI
okay, *let out deep breath* I finally did it, it took me 2 whole weeks but I finally reached 50... but now I still don't have the edit option or any of the other regular member features... it's kind of making me unhappy :(
Edit feature should be here now.

GuCcI
04-15-2010, 05:24 PM
yup i have it, thanks.

Next, how many posts do I need to get access for sister's section?

Fטлку
04-23-2010, 10:22 AM
226 posts to go :]

Beardo
04-23-2010, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fטлку
226 posts to go :]
lol, that sounds so demoralizing.

Well, congratulations on becoming a green member!

You would have been only 100 posts away from the brothers section, but that obviously isn't possible in your case...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!