/* */

PDA

View Full Version : To learn Islam in deep, what's the best methodology ?

marwen
03-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Assalamu aalaykom every brother and sister !
I hope you're in good health and in good mood ;D

I was raised in an islamic society. I learned Islam mainly from my parents and my entourage. But now I'm convinced that learning Islam in deep and understanding the 'Fiqh' (science of islam) will strengthen my faith and make my ibaadah more correct.

But now I don't have the possibility to attend an islamic university, and I want to learn islam in deep by myself, but I'm really confused about the way I should follow to do this. I thought that the best way is to memorise the qur'an and to learn the tafsir (the quran's explanation), then I should learn the hadeeth of the prophet PBUH, and after that I will learn the scholars works. But that will make a long time to do : should I do all these steps in parallel ?

Is there a best method to learn islam in deep, from your experience or just methods you know ? :hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!