/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 25,000 Members?

Beardo
04-06-2010, 03:34 PM
:sl:

Well, Alhamdulillah we've already reached the 1 Million Post Mark, but does anyone realize we're inching closer to the 25,000 Member mark as well? :X Alhamdulillah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
zakirs
04-06-2010, 03:37 PM
wow! .. btw nice that you finnaly did the loong needed upgrade :)

Beardo
04-06-2010, 03:38 PM
^ Jazakumullahu Khair. :)

Asiyah3
04-06-2010, 04:39 PM
Al-hamdulillah. I suppose IB will get more crowded in the future. May the same spirit and benefit remain.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nimboo
04-09-2010, 05:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rashad

Well, Alhamdulillah we've already reached the 1 Million Post Mark, but does anyone realize we're inching closer to the 25,000 Member mark as well? :X Alhamdulillah.
How many of these 25k actually post?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-09-2010, 05:37 PM
^Exactly ..True say ..

marwen
04-09-2010, 05:45 PM
it still shows 24,782, may be more few days to reach 25,000

but there is few members connected.

btw, the forum showed a maximum users connected = 510 on 07-10-2009 at 09:39 PM (was there a party that day ? :D).
How to get this number again :(

marwen
04-17-2010, 03:00 PM
24,824 members !

btw, I have a question !
in the bottom of the home page, the number of members is 24,824, but when I check out the member list (Community->Member List) I find only about 8868 Members !
Does the number 24,824 include also the members who leaved the forum ? or it's something different.

marwen
04-17-2010, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Yea, that includes all members, who left, who were banned and whose accounts got deleted coz they didn't confirm their email addresses.
Ah.. ok, thnx ! But don't you thing that number is not really representative/correct. We should just see the effective members number, no ?

Beardo
04-17-2010, 11:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
it still shows 24,782, may be more few days to reach 25,000

but there is few members connected.

btw, the forum showed a maximum users connected = 510 on 07-10-2009 at 09:39 PM (was there a party that day ? :D).
How to get this number again :(
lol. Well, that was literally around a month after the Jannah Network took over. I used to send PMs and e-mails more often back then so I suppose more users came on or something.
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
Ah.. ok, thnx ! But don't you thing that number is not really representative/correct. We should just see the effective members number, no ?
Yeah. Insha'Allah, I want to press on the accelerators in terms of promoting this forum. Alhamdulillah, it has gone far but it used to be better when the founders were alive, such as Kadafi and Ansar al Adl. The forum was more blissful back then as well.

I think it was Grandpa Woodrow that stated that members make up the forum. It's however we make the forum to be.

Abdul Wahid
04-18-2010, 12:09 AM

:Alhumdill its good to know. InshaALLAH I will try posting more regularly.

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!