/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Imam Masjid al Nabawi

Abu Zainab
04-07-2010, 11:09 AM
I don't know why but I just have this urge to listen to the taraweeh recitation of a certain imam from masjid al nabawi.

I don't know his name.... but it brings back a lot of sweet memories from 2003.

To start with its not Al Hudhafi, Al Bdair or Al Qasmi.

Does anybody know the four imams who lead the taraweeh prayers in 2003 in masjid al nabawi?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.B
04-07-2010, 11:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Sheikh Thubaity or Sheikh Hussain Ale Sheikh are the two other imams there. Not sure who led there in 2003.

:sl:

Sheikh juhany led in madinah for one year and now he is currently the imam of makkah but that was long time ago he lead taraweeh.

:w:

Soulja Girl
04-07-2010, 02:45 PM

So too did Sheikh Muhammad Ayub.. & Sheikh Mahir..

:wa:

Abu Zainab
04-08-2010, 08:13 AM
Brother zAk I think it is Sheikh Hussain Ale Sheikh....its quite close to what I remember....maybe he had a more crisp voice back then.

Sister Crazy_Lady Sheikh Mahir is awesome...Thanx a million....now I have a new entry in my "favorite reciters" list !

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BintAbee
04-08-2010, 05:43 PM

Here's the entire Taraweeh recordings from that year: http://gate.gph.gov.sa/index.cfm?do=...browesby=qaree

So it was Sheikh Budair, Hudhaifiyy, Qaasim and Thubayty for Taraweeh that year. BUT Sheikh Aal Sheikh may have led Witr salaah that year :><:

:w:

Soulja Girl
04-08-2010, 08:20 PM

Must be Sheikh Thubaiti.. :)..

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!